Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

Dont know how ive missed this its only 52 miles from me thats still nearly 1 ½ hrs.

Since moving to North Cornwall which is beautiful you find that nothing ever happens down here.

Looking forward to it and as I dont do tenting and its close I may retreat to the comfort of my bed at night, returning the next day.

I would love to bring the Princess but have laid it up for a couple of years until tax free so it will probably be the 940 unless I take the posh shite for a run.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished first 20l box of Sandford Orchards cider I took to last year's SF. Might have finished second before this year's. Don't drink at home and 6X at pub in village so cider gets used in cooking - not bad at all.

Entry code for site could rival AS other forum activation code that must individually identify every atom in the galaxy

Damn, somebody must have run off with all the booking money from Shitefest 18!

That's outrageous! I gave mine to a right shifty looking bastard at the gate who said it was the entry fee, I would point him out but it would be tricky to distinguish him from all the other shifty bastards there...

The CX wagon was a pretty comfortable place to sleep at SF16. Unfortunately I don't currently have anything on the fleet that spacious apart from the LDV, and the extra fuel expenditure which would be required for a 700-mile round trip in that would probably more or less pay for the hotel room anyway.

A CX wagon isn't far off the size of a double bedroom in some modern houses.

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know how the fuck I’ve managed to miss this thread.

Yes, definitely yes. No idea what I’ll bring, I know I can get a bus up to the school at Cheriton Fitzpaine but I don’t know where the football ground is.