Secret Santa. My shite work is done, you should all have a match, Enjoy

95 quid Peugeot

How would most shitists feel about actually having a car turning up and being registered to then?

Funny, or too far?

I would love that! A few years ago when classic 900 Saabs where at rock bottom, several times I came back from an offshore trip to find a knackered Saab 900 in the drive and a log book posted through the door!

I would love that! A few years ago when classic 900 Saabs where at rock bottom, several times I came back from an offshore trip to find a knackered Saab 900 in the drive and a log book posted through the door!

Yes, but that's a car you'd like. What it it was a broken auto Mondeo V6?

I think mine might have turned up... I opened it, and haven't ordered said item, so in the spirit of the game I'll put it back in its envelope and if nothing else random turns up before Christmas I'll assume that's it and say thanks officially!

2 out of the 3 parts of my present to my recipient turned up today, hopefully the 3rd bit will turn up tomorrow then I can get it wrapped and sent! My match will be delighted*, after some considerable stalking it's just what they want*, I know they'll love* it!