Civic Duties

Ghosty

Its a bit late telling him now :)

He might of just put a fiver in to get him to the next station, on the other hand he might have fuelled it for Manchester in which case, yer right, OMG JTFL and it's just wiped out the saving on the satnav

Fuel filler is on the other side so it might be a pee for free stop. BP, Tesco and Sainsbury's and McDonalds just off Shirley Junction if it was a drain rather than a gain

Just caught up.  That looks TENTY MILLION PERCENT MEGABALLS.  I didnt know this vintage of Japanese hatch was still affordable to be honest.  It looks so gorgeous I would expect it to be infected with obscene biggly scene tax.  Well done for not being a Monster energy drink sticker applying vaper with your baseball hat on sideways.  

46/10.

Show more pics! Need loads more interior.

How long til the decoke and head gasket job? These things are great fun to drive, the 416 will feel stodgy after this.

Not sure, after all this car actually has cambelt history!

It's had three replacements, it was routinely done on age. Last one on 76k, it's now on 80900.

After a good clean and some new numberplates, it'll be a little cracker. I think the PO's been smoking in it, as the vinyl headlining has sticky brownish spots on it and there are a few ends in the ashtray, that's otherwise clean. Thankfully he didn't use the car much so it doesn't smell or anything.

Auto for those wondering.
Regards: gingercators, the indicators are in the bumper. Those are the sidelights. The indicators are clear lenses with orange bulbs. I think they were clear from you new.

Considering I looked at it on AT a few days ago and thought '£1750 is way too much', I'm surprised and pleased I got it.

Got it for £950, which for a tidy running EF is very sodding cheap.

This 1991 Honda Civic GL on numberplate J157 EPN was first registered on Friday 23rd of August 1991. The numberplate J157EPN was first registered near Brighton. At an estimated 99,020 miles, this car has done a lower than average number of miles for its age.

Year 1991

Manufacturer Honda

Model Civic Gl Auto

Colour White

Vehicle Type Car

Fuel Type Petrol

Engine Size 1396cc

BHP 90 BHP

Vehicle Age 27 years 2 months

Registered Date 23 August 1991

This was in the boot with the spare wheel, and one of my bargaining points.

It's the leading end of the o/s rear arch. On the car it's been filled and painted well, but you can't tell it's there. I just hope there's metal behind the filler.

3be6ab6045354759ad6db27540435489.jpg

No cupholders - no Honda before about 2001 has any such facility, they were always utilitarian with their spec. Make things easy and intuitive for the driver, and have useful features, not fripperies. 

That said there's a useful cubby to store bottles behind the driver's seat.