Civic Duties

Ghosty

I bought a Smiths cassette many years ago. I didn't like their music but wondered whether they were one of those bands that grow on you. So I played the cassette continuously for over a week and they were still rubbish. Having concern for the environment I didn't just lob it in a skip but offered it free to everyone I thought might be interested. There were no takers so I did throw it in the waste bin. Its probably on a beach somewhere now if anyone is interested.

Anyway, back to the thread, is your destination Euston or is there onward travel into the hinterlands of suburbia?

London to Manchester could well be more miles than it has done between MOT's in recent years. Mind you, Puney, Laaaandon borough of Wandsworth innit, take you a year to do three hundred miles. The only reason they stopped the man with the Red Flag is that modern Laaaandon Motorsits couldn't keep up innit.

Historage looks good, Giffer owned ?

Giffer owned from new to 2016 when the current owner bought it. He just hasn't been using it so put it up for sale.

It's a Cat C from a rear ender in 2002, but it was fully repaired and you can't really tell.

It's had one rotten arch repaired to an unknown standard, that needs investigating.

Glovebox treasure consists of 20p, a tape/aux converter for the period National radio (that works!), a USB charger for the cigarette lighter, some bullet connector thingies, an original touch up paint stick, and a pack of Swan Vestas that's older than the car, and a fucking satnav, it being no use to the seller any more! 6be704aca30e6b023d54c873b01bb7f6.jpgf9d8597afa3a042ba744e7f78406e39e.jpga342437fc0993925542abf377b4ba2e0.jpg3926f188f1edbc6bea4db97e7daeca14.jpg098ce337bacec89638ccb6f90cefa183.jpg