Swedish Tank x 2

The Old Bloke Next Door

Decided to move these pair on, some detail can be viewed here,

http://autoshite.com/topic/31016-swedish-tank-no-2-and-random-shite-disposal-update/?do=findComment&comment=1425812

Estate is now out of Mot but taxed to get you home. Saloon will drive onto a trailer.

Condition wise nothing much has changed since my last comments on them. Will be looking at scrap price if anyone wants to take either or both of them on.

Will be posting a price after I've run the details through a scrap car site.

https://www.removemycar.co.uk/quote/step1.aspx

£189 each, location Hednesford, Staffs. Estate is ready to go, saloon will be available sometime next week.

I have limited access to the internet at the moment, will be either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon before I can answer any replies.

Yes that'.s the one, added 2500 miles since I bought it. There is a blow on an exhaust joint, while I was examining that I noticed that someone has cut the wires to the lamda sensor?

The horn on these is fitted into a sheet metal fabrication which is rotten,

I 've cable tied it into place.

Recently the speed has stopped working intermitently. A tap gets its going again, however these are noted for speedo faults, so a replacement may be needed in due course. The saloon has the same defect.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Last call, anyone want this for spares?

Remove my Car offered £189, shiters discount £4. 2.3 auto, low mileage Volvo recon red block engine, idle speed control valve almost dead, engine starts but keeps cutting out Recent new front discs/pads and one recon caliper, newish Bosch crank sensor, will need trailer to remove.

Picture taken last weekend, reg no J 407 ROM, owned since 2006.

Need it gone sometime in the next two weeks.

post-17297-0-87278400-1554161341_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...