Aerodeck has arrived----NOW SOLD.

Vantman

Looks good Mr_Vantman, I'd be interested to compare the carb to the inj version.

Be interested how you get on running one as they've been on my radar recently too.

They're great dailies, I did about 10k in one last year.

They do like to rust though, so you need to be careful using over winter.

Spares aren't hard to find, I got a complete exhaust for under £100 and some NOS bits off ebay cheap. 

There are a few unobtainium parts, like the n/s front indicator, they do turn up now and again, but the last one I saw went for silly money.

• 2 weeks later...

Update time---I haven't used this very much since getting it home,mainly due to my garage lads being too busy,but it finally got some ramp attention this week.

Jobs done were 2 new inner CV gaiters fitted as they were an advisory on the last two MOTs and they were getting pretty well knackered,tightened a loose clamp on the exhaust,flushed the radiator and renewed the coolant and fixed a loose rear fog light switch. They told me it was sound underneath and nothing that needs attention.

I have used it a couple of days this week and everything works ok and it's quite fun to drive so all is ready for the Kent Meet soon.