2002 Peugeot 406 HDI 110 LX Estate, MOT March 19, Basingstoke, £275.

bramz7

I'm possibly going to day insure it, definitely not planning to drive the 0.8 miles to the yard with amy behind very very closely...

Saying that tomorrow crosses over, their both insured apparently, so if the times work out right and I can rip my headunit out fast enough and empty it of shit I could run it up there tomorrow before we cut the birthday cake

Have PM'd Bramz asking for the number on the new keepers slip and I'll tax it later, then collect it tomorrow!

Surely Bramz could send off the V5 at the end of the month and then new tax starts the first of next month- 

DVLA services online are great, but this double tax crap really boils my piss. 

Surely Bramz could send off the V5 at the end of the month and then new tax starts the first of next month- 

DVLA services online are great, but this double tax crap really boils my piss. 

Because Bramz said he wasnt going to leave cars taxed to get you home anymore because of issues in the past a while ago, which is fair enough.

I'm possibly going to day insure it, definitely not planning to drive the 0.8 miles to the yard with amy behind very very closely...

Saying that tomorrow crosses over, their both insured apparently, so if the times work out right and I can rip my headunit out fast enough and empty it of shit I could run it up there tomorrow before we cut the birthday cake

Being so near the yard is very handy  :-D

Because Bramz said he wasnt going to leave cars taxed to get you home anymore because of issues in the past a while ago, which is fair enough.

Bramz, can you elaborate? I wouldn't want to put carlo at risk for the sake of £27 from my beer money .