Volvo S60 Roffle at £7 a go with Consolation prizes, DRAWN

carlo

Got a load of days off coming up...would have to be a weekday but if insurance is sorted I don't mind?

Plus I really want to drive it

If a train ticket is more than £200 I have the perfect backup transport! Just scrap it when you get there for instant cashback, you can't do that with a train!

The more I read about this, the more pleased I am.

The gearbox is a bit scary mind.

If it ain't shunting, banging and hunting yet change the fluid (if there's no record of it being done) and it'll continue being fine.

Weirdly it's the one-giffer-owner always dealer-serviced machines that are the biggest risk, because Volvo consider the gearbox SEALED 4 LYFE M9.

If it ain't shunting, banging and hunting yet change the fluid (if there's no record of it being done) and it'll continue being fine.

Weirdly it's the one-giffer-owner always dealer-serviced machines that are the biggest risk, because Volvo consider the gearbox SEALED 4 LYFE M9.

Fluid extractor pump FTW.

Er... Does anyone actually want this?

Insurance renewal has just come through and it's gone up by £900, because of a fault claim and because nice Volvos are more expensive than little Suzukis.

Currently in Basingstoke, will be in Durham next week. Really need it gone during November.

Possible swap for a smollish family car - corrola, focus etc. Petrol only.

Er... Does anyone actually want this?

Insurance renewal has just come through and it's gone up by £900, because of a fault claim and because nice Volvos are more expensive than little Suzukis.

Currently in Basingstoke, will be in Durham next week. Really need it gone during November.

Possible swap for a smollish family car - corrola, focus etc. Petrol only.

Tempting, particularly if it was at the top of England instead of the bottom.

How much? I'd certainly have a bunch of roffle tickets.

Me too, although in the middle is good.. although maybe not the car to start a new insurance policy with, unless anyone knows of these can go on a classic policy...

Tempting, particularly if it was at the top of England instead of the bottom.

How much? I certainly have a bunch of roffle tickets.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Rapid re-roffle also a possibility

To be fair it did sell out pretty swiftly the last time round so that would make sense *I wanted to win it last time and would frankly like to have another crack at it*

If rapid re-roffle becomes a reality then I'll take two randoms please :)

This Volvo is down South near me in Basingstoke.  I've just won a Saab up North-ish in Accrington that needs bringing South.  If anyone up North wants this I could maybe meet you halfway.  Or perhaps Bucketeer could.  Or some other unnecessarily complicated plan.

It was actually a good bit better than I thought it would be.  'Tis only my fear of post 2000 cars and my small bank balance which prevented me giving it a longer trial.  I might have even got used to the ride had I persevered.  Missing those seats already, must be lovely in the velour that a few seemed to have.  Like Mr Junkman I despise leather trim with a passion, especially leather that feels like shiny plastic after a few years.