facebook car collection last night

theshadow

smoll up date bought and fitted crosland airfilter,right palaver fitting it four of the screws in plastic housing were rusted,got the grinder on them,new filter fitted,bosch sparkplugs cheaper than ngk,that will do me,the old ones well worn,also got crosland oil filter,bought some oil 4 litres made in taiwan only fiver,,that will go in tomorrow,

£30?   I used to get Cortinas and Mini Clubmanses for that down at the auction......Mind you that was fucking decades ago!   Even then the auctioneer used to gee up the bidding, saying that the car was cheaper than the trainers on the nipper's feet.

Good buy, they are quiite fun to drive - my daughter had one.   Didn't have a Hub Nut sticker, more like "Drott" the way she drove it.   Only her vanity killed it - chopped in for a leased One Series (where did I go wrong?)

new timing belt will be going on tomorrow,it prob will have 17 year one still on,heater fan stopped working,checked the risistor,the plastic thingembob had melted,like v/all,one of the connecters had melted,touched the other,put some insulation tape on,all now good :mrgreen: :mrgreen:,nowt spent,

A friend of mine had one that I had a pootle around in, it impressed me by being one of the very few small cars that I had to being the seat forward for.

I always felt it looked a lot flasher than the mk4 fezza I was driving at the time but didn't feel as well screwed together especially inside.

His was sold for not a lot (more than 30 quid tho...) at not a great age after more clutches than the average taxi amongst other things. He might have had a lemon but the aforementioned survival rate suggests otherwise.