One for Two Offer is now a roffle for the Galaxy

purplebargeken

Galaxy now SORNED.

I am pretty sure I have mentioned it before but it is important for me to repeat this. The Galaxy was  a Cat something or other as the repair cost exceeded the value of the vehicle according to the log book. No issue was made of this by the insurance company (Admiral). No idea what was done but I can't tell at all. The only ding on the bodywork is a small section on the drivers door. 

I thought it was what Euro number the car passed its emissions on at the time? Many passed stricter regs before it became mandatory to? Especially on newer engine designs that they knew would have to conform to keep selling when it became mandatory.

I thought it was what Euro number the car passed its emissions on at the time? Many passed stricter regs before it became mandatory to? Especially on newer engine designs that they knew would have to conform to keep selling when it became mandatory.

Yep that's it exactly. Whatever euro standard it is for petrols came in early '00s but some manufacturers were making them from late '90s in anticipation of the change.

I'm away in sunny Windsor today and tomorrow so no internetz.

If anyone fancies swappage something ULEZ compliant and of similar value then just PM me and I shall be in communication on Sunday evening.

If nowt, then no stress. I'll roffle the Galaxy and fix the BMW and use it when and where I can. 

They are both really quite nice things.