Official shitely Thread

scooters

This Saturday I’m doing Prestwich > Nantwich >Crewe > Nottingham > (maybe Northwich)> Prestwich and will have a large amount of space available.

Timings are start at 8.30 get to Nantwich 9.30

Crewe 10.00

Nottingham 14.00

Northwich maybe 15.30

Prestwich either 16.00 or 19.00

This much space acad8cdb91dca1bcf516c71906bda7e4.jpg

I'm going Donny > Newcastle tomorrow & back on sat if there is anything that'll fit in a Jag & needs moving.

Short notice I know, but I hadn't decided I was going till last night.

Anyone able to collect and either Shitely, or store pending Shitely, a tall boot liner for my new Legacy estate? It has sides which covers the full boot up to the windows so it can't be folded up for courier, unfortunately. Collection can be from Leeds, York, Doncaster or Hull. Needs to get to Ardrossan or Falkirk but happy to meet at motorway services if we can get it to Scotland.

Anyone help?

I'm kind of on the way (Durham), and would be happy to help if I can, but not at legacy-glugging fuel costs on my own pocket, and I don't currently have any excuses for going that way.

Working on getting Mrs L1 to agree to a trip to Leeds in the next couple of weeks though, so that might be a start?

Have you got space to hang on to it if you can get it from Leeds to Durham? My best mate lives in Durham and I'm sure he mentioned a camping trip to Scotland this year but not sure when. I'll need to check how long the seller can hold it but I think he'll be amenable.

You can have a go of it yes ;) I will need it as soon as I can sort out onward travel, preferably by next month as I have cream carpets and 2 dogs who travel in the boot...It's still to return from being welded but I'm trying to be patient and not lose most of a month's tax by playing with it as soon as it's ready, so that gives me a couple of weeks to get the boot liner home.

• 2 weeks later...

May have collection for the boot liner sorted on the 24th Feb. Would then need to get from Durham to either Ardrossan, Falkirk or some other motorway services in Scotland. Anyone heading North in the next few weeks - month?

Ahem.

Now in Durham, holler if anyone is going north.

You might have to borrow my Legacy, it's so big the vendor had to put the seats down in his Outlander

I might be able to help with this - I've got a rented van to move house from falkirk to chesterlestreet on tuesday so will be returning empty on tuesday evening. if Loserone could drop it off to me in cls on tue teatime and flat4 could pick it up in falkirk on tue late evening, it could work out ?

Nice to meet you GM, when you're settled in you can show me how much faster MX5s are than HGFs

we shall meet up and piss around with teh mazda - as long as I bring it back from knockhill in one piece :)

good to meet you too - the 'merchandise' has been safely carried across the border :)

Well done that man! Edinburgh is a nightmare without being in a van. Closest I got was taking the Granvia to the Usher Halls. Trying to park was interesting, thank heavens it just scrapes under 2m height restrictions. Least traffic would be less this time of night.