Official shitely Thread

scooters

Pm sent. I will be delivering to Wolves and Lord S will be coming from Dudley one night to pick it up.

Anyone in Wolverhampton?

Lord S is in Bewdly and can't pick up in the evening so I need somewhere to leave said parts so he can pick them up at the weekend.

I’m back at work on Monday so will have a look at if/when I’m required down south.

I could conceivably get that part off Hooli to Ken on the way and pickup the wheels for Dave Q and store them in Classy caslteford for you to pop by and pick up on the way back.

Added bonus points for ken to see the galaxy again.

Hey Ohdearme, any update on this please? Would be great if you could pick up these wheels from Ken for me sometime, although if you're not down in the next couple of weeks I may just see about couriering them. Thanks.

Hi was coming on here to say I’m doing a run from Leeds you worcester next Monday so if anyone needs anything dropping down the A1/M1/M42 corridor I can take it on Monday.

Not sure when I’m down London way though, nothing in the calendar as yet so you’re maybe best with a courier.

Sorry!

The panel is about 3 1/2 x 2 ft so will fit in almost any car.

This is it currently in a Jaaaaaaaaag boot for scale.

216355cc9b5843602222705bbd496e45.jpg

This has now been posted so no shitely required

BUGGER IT - I had a fellow shiter offer to house the VAN as I've still not got my passport back but I've lost the bloody message. Wingz the shifting meister will move the vehicle - but could the friendly shiter down Dover way with the yard (anyone recognize them?) please drop me a line...….

I intended moving this myself - but without a passport I'm screwed.

Thanks in advance.

John

Edit - if you need to get me - OH OH THREE TWO 476068830

Anyone able to help shuffle a soft top with a glass rear screen from Huddersfield to Durham?

Is it ready to collect? I’m down south at the moment and can collect it on Wednesday night from ‘udders and then sort out a run up to Durham next week?

Have you still got the Disco load cover for John too? Two birds, one stone and all that.

Is it ready to collect? I’m down south at the moment and can collect it on Wednesday night from ‘udders and then sort out a run up to Durham next week?

Have you still got the Disco load cover for John too? Two birds, one stone and all that.

Yes, and yes. Will see if it's still available, cheers!

Can anyone pick up 2 discs for a Datsun Joke from Near Glasgow, and bring them south. 

I'm in Northumberland the 8th, 9th and 10th Feb, but mostly in Merseyside or Wolverhampton, or on the way to or from. 

Anywhere near Morpeth?

Boulmer. Near Craster. Staying in the pub.

I'm guessing that we will probably be heading up the A1 past Morpeth on Friday just after lunch.

Although your location in Kent doesn't fill me with hope.