Official shitely Thread

scooters

If I win this mighty steed is there a brave shiter in the Hinckley, leics vicinity who could collect and store for a week or so, or even a loon daft enough to drive it all the way to scotlandshire? I'm in the middle of the north sea until the 12th, so cannot really fulfill kolekshun duties until after the MoT expires. My stupidity knows no bounds, WCPGW?

Yo, this one is either a shitely or a collect and post type mission.

Is anyone in/near Honiton? I've seen a pushbike frame I want there but it's collection only. If possible would like it picked up and posted, or shitelyd on the very offchance that a person or people are doing Devon to Yorkshire in the relevant timeframe.

Thanks!

Would anyone be able to move a box of Dacia bits from Rainham (East London) to somewhere nearer?

Work have a delivery job booked to take an item to Heathrow on Saturday (from Shropshire so M40).  If I was going I could divert but I've got the kids so was planning to send one of the lads down.   Could anyone get it accross London to somewhere I can send him to pick it up?

Many thanks

Can anyone assist with moving a bicycle some or all of the way from the North West (Chester specifically) down to Buckinghamshire (Field of Dreams specifically)? I'm hoping to set off cycling to Africa in a couple of weeks time and the bike is quite an important piece of the travel kit.

Can't help you with the bike, but I've got a chap in Burundi needing an intake manifold off a Montego, would you mind dropping off for me?

That sounds like a proper adventure!

Can anyone assist with moving a bicycle some or all of the way from the North West (Chester specifically) down to Buckinghamshire (Field of Dreams specifically)? I'm hoping to set off cycling to Africa in a couple of weeks time and the bike is quite an important piece of the travel kit.

I could take it as far as Wolverhampton.

If I win this mighty steed is there a brave shiter in the Hinckley, leics vicinity who could collect and store for a week or so, or even a loon daft enough to drive it all the way to scotlandshire? I'm in the middle of the north sea until the 12th, so cannot really fulfill kolekshun duties until after the MoT expires. My stupidity knows no bounds, WCPGW?

Maybe if you’re still in need/win.

I could take it as far as Wolverhampton.

I travel down from Miseryside on a Monday.  So could go via the Runcorn Toll Bridge, M56 and A41, and could go past Chester at about 6:15 am 

Next Monday might be a problem because I seem to need to go to Sheffield and will be heading down the M62 to The M60 and over the Woodhead pass.  

However, the following Monday would probably be okay. 

I will be passing within a couple of miles of the Field of Dreams on Sunday 4th November and could potentially drop stuff off if it could be got to me.  I'm a bit out of the way right over here in the arse end of Norfolk, but I'll be at the Kings Lynn auction on the 3rd.  Alternatively I'll be travelling down the A1M from junction 45 (near Leeds) as far as the A17 (or potentially A47) this Saturday if there's any way the bike can be got that far east by then (or if there's anything else that needs picking up near that route), although I'll be in a smoll car so may need to remove wheels etc to fit it in.  Not sure if that's going to be any help whatsoever but thought I'd put it out there.

I held off entering TamworthBay's bass guitar roffle because I knew it would be a pain in the arse getting it from one end of the country to the other but eventually entered at the last minute... and won.  Which is most excellent and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

He's in Tamworth.  I'm on the south coast, near Brighton.

This is going to be a long relay - can anyone start by at least moving it further south?

Thanks all.

Drum has kindly offered me a load cover for my Discovery 2, it's the roller blind type so doesn't take up much room.

It's currently with Tickman in Dundee but could be in Durham next weekend, is anyone able to get it closer to West Yorkshire for me?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know where he lives, but if it's closer to West Yorks and he's likely to be in your neck of the woods in the foreseeable future then it could be a plan :-)

If it gets to him before he collects my Saab I could bring it the Powerhouse meet next tues?

I held off entering TamworthBay's bass guitar roffle because I knew it would be a pain in the arse getting it from one end of the country to the other but eventually entered at the last minute... and won. Which is most excellent and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

He's in Tamworth. I'm on the south coast, near Brighton.

This is going to be a long relay - can anyone start by at least moving it further south?

Thanks all.

If it can make its way to London north London I can bring it to you..