WBOD Jaguar S-Type For Sale / Roffle Price Drop Sold & Collected.

stephen01

Someone save me from having to put this on ebay /  autotradter! 

Space is a real premium now. The yard where I keep a couple of cars is officially shut tomorrow so they must be moved ASAP. Getting daily txts now about moving them now. 

First offer over £550 secures the car. Still taxed to get you home. Still in daily use. 

If it's all legalled up couldn't you just leave it parked on the street somewhere handy?  Or maybe on a convenient pub car park?

I'm trying to resist this because I can't drive it at the moment and I don't actually know when I'll be allowed to, but two for £20 is awfully reasonable for a top motor like this one....  MUST RESIST!

If it's all legalled up couldn't you just leave it parked on the street somewhere handy?  Or maybe on a convenient pub car park?

I'm trying to resist this because I can't drive it at the moment and I don't actually know when I'll be allowed to, but two for £20 is awfully reasonable for a top motor like this one....  MUST RESIST!

I could leave it parked up on the road, however that does not go down to well with management, I don't mind paying for them if I'm using them but my new storage is going to cost nearly twice as much for half the space. No local pubs I'm afraid. 

TBF it is a piss take on my part when the wife has to park on the road because I have 4 cars on the drive.

Updated the main post -  thanks for all the interest so far.

Price slash! Single ticket £9.50, Two tickets £17.50, Three tickets £25.50

Great news if you’ve got a ticket/s at the old price as you can up your chances for not much extra outlay.

Still taxed to get you home. Ideally need this gone by the end of the month, if I’m flogging a dead horse here let me know and I’ll chuck it up on Autotrader and try my luck with the general public.