2001/51 plate BMW 318i - we have a winner!

purplebargeken

FUCK!!!

I’m not kidding when I say that the text from Ken coincided with my toilet flooding.

That was a really intense 10 minutes. Now, what the fuck am I going to do? There’s no way I can afford to insure this thing, so I could either sell it on with Ken’s permission or do the right thing and MOT the fucker. But how??

I entered before I bought my Merc so it's surplus to requirements now. If I'd won I would have got it legal, written a head to head test of both cars then offered it out - Mo being the most likely recipient now that Pandamonium has bought something.

Just a thought :)

Put it on a roffle again at a silly, say £3 a ticket. You get a quick boost to your funds for basically nothing and we all get another chance at it. I am actually a little disappointed, i honestly have never liked german cars, always preferred french but I have changed recently and own a vw caddy van, just sold a skoda fabia which I did like to buy a seat leon, which I promptly crashed at the weekend through no fault of my own and Im waitimg for the insurance to sort out. The bmw would have been fine for a stop gap, even allowing for a mega easyjet then 600 mile drive collection thread.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Whoever finally gets the car please just keep me informed so I can assist in the collection - 'cos Farm.

I'm off this week and next if that helps and will need a couple of days notice to let the farm people know.

Collection will need to be during reasonable hours, again 'cos Farm folk.

Cheers