2001/51 plate BMW 318i - we have a winner!

purplebargeken

I can’t imag my wife turning round and saying ‘look have the kids this weekend, I’m getting on a train to London to buy a BMW I’ve won in a raffle, l’ll be a while as I’ve got to stop at the MOT station on the way back. If you don’t hear from me within a few days then send for help it might be that it’s suffered a catastrophic failure of the diff just outside Watford Gap Services and I need help...’

Pre-booked MOT and a funky insurance note solves the getting it anywhere issue in all honesty.

The car runs, drives and stops happily, all the electrical bits function, even the optional extra indicators that someone had fitted.

The barn sharing mate needs a space in the barn for his own car and the Blue Beemer of Loveliness occupies said space and thus it's roffle fate is set.

I'd like to waft around in it for a while but it really, really, really isn't going to happen.

100% of roffles haven't had me as a winner. I'll take a ticket to help it along though.

Panda.

I'm in the Jag roffle having Recently won the saab one last weekend.

In the unlikely event of me winning the Jaaaaag. I'll gift you the saab to help with those weekend child collection and delivery services