WBOD Pug 406 diesel

95 quid Peugeot

I've been offered Flat4alfa's dads Citroen C5 as i fancy an auto for a change and we're having a bit of a car fleet reduction as house is on the market and unlikely downsizing will provide space a plenty..

Peugeot 406 estate 110 HDI,in resale silver. completely and utterly reliable, everything works, aircon included.. 6 months MOT

190K no oil use whatsoever. instant starter..

Pre giffered to save you the time (odd scratch here and there, silver metallic tape on leading edge of bonnet)

Cloth interior in fine and dandy condition.

New starter and rear caliper..recent fluid and filter change, good clutch. tyres 1/2 worn

Towbar

Giffer points..

Bonnet Leading edge. and odd scrape

Rubber seal at bottom of drivers door torn TADTS

Indicator stalk sometimes doesn't self cancel.

Handbrake needs adjustment

HY02FUA

£375...edit its not the 95 quid one, that's sadly a fridge now.

Location Stowmarket Suffolk. Newark, or preferably Dunstable as its a pain on the train to collect the C5

There a 110 HDI Estate advertised in my local paper shop last week [ Aldridge, West Mids ] for I think about £375 with Mot if anybody wants me to go check it still on the notice board. Think the person is some sort of shite trader as he got a 2.0 Chrysler Neon for sale too!

There a 110 HDI Estate advertised in my local paper shop last week [ Aldridge, West Mids ] for I think about £375 with Mot if anybody wants me to go check it still on the notice board. Think the person is some sort of shite trader as he got a 2.0 Chrysler Neon for sale too!

My mate runs the (Expensive) HiFi Shop In Aldridge..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk