International Shitely - with time to plan

Saabnut

Doing this in a separate thread as it is not your normal shitely offer. Next week I am heading for La Belle France with a pile of stuff for my pad there. I will be there for about 3 weeks and then returning, and here is the interesting bit - I will be returning with an empty pickup AND an empty 12x6 plant trailer. The trailer has a cover to keep the worst of the weather at bay, though would not suggest paper bags of salt be carried. Weight is not a problem and motorbikes or small cars can be accommodated.

I will not have spare time on the run home, but will during my stay so happy to collect as long as collecting is just that (my French is not great) and the collection point is within an hour of my base. Alternatively you can have stuff delivered to my place and I will return it to the UK for you.

My base is half way between Le Mans and Tours, just outside La Chatre sur le Loir or postal area 72340 which is in south Sarthe in the northern part of Pays de la Loire. My route home for drop off will be Chunnel then up to Aberdeenshire.

Just thought I would ask and see if I can help a fellow shiter out as I hate wasting trailer space!

Mr Hubnut recently posted on that there social media that he was in the position of wanting another car.

I'll ignore the part of the post where he admits to not having any space, and humbly suggest that some amazing and usually unobtainable French chod collected and delivered blind from France would perhaps make for some entertaining YouChubes at the very least.

I can just imagine Mr Hubnut catching a train to a location very close to a northward bound motorway to take delivery and then drive it back to Wales.

What could possibly go etc etc etc...

Don't Dave_numbers family need help dragging something back from France_land? Or are those plans not as advanced?

I suppose knowing Dave the car in question is hanging upside down in a barn from the rafters as it was easier to tackle a job on it that way, which would have paved the way for a tale of getting it down with a tele handler that needed a jump start from a lawnmower or similar...