Saab C900 - Off to the new owner

The Moog

No, they're quite dinky but the proportions make them look longer

Had a look and it's 23cm longer than a Leyland Princess.

I did not expect that.

And I can only just fit the Princess in the garage, which is a pain in the ar*e. 

So the SAAB cannae fit.

WIfe has always hated the looks of these.  It's one of the few cars she recoils from.

Yet she drives a funny-face Multipla about.

So a ticket for me please. 

I have really overthought this.  I actually woke in the middle of the night wondering If I should post "2 tickets please" and I have been considering it for the last few days.  I don't like gambling but its an old Saab.  Its got to be worth it.  Annoyingly if I wasn't so poor I would buy a 900 anyway.  Probably would have asked "how much mister?" relating to this one.

Against my inner voice -

"2 tickets please".

"Randoms."

I have no need of it at all, I have nowhere to store it (maybe), it isn't ULEZ compliant in this fucking universe, I have no fucking way at all of collecting it whatsoever, all at, ever. Really not at all. Not even a little bit. 

I used to have a 900 and loved it, I used to have a chrome bumpered 99 and really loved it.

Number 15 please. 

I'm really fucked if I win it. 

Only just noticed your request Ken - number 15 has been allocated. 

As it stands my ebay win NSF window regulator has disappeared - not been delivered yet showing as it has. I am hoping it hasnt gone AWOL as it was the cheapest I could find. 

OSF quadrant has been ordered should be with me next week 

All tickets allocated.

I reckon you would like a butter pie Mr GM. I am not sure our unnamed meat pies beat Scottish steak pie.

The Saab mechanism is apparently at a shop instead of being delivered to me. So with a following wind, I should be able to fix both windows before it goes.

What a nice friend you are Chdoweaver!

Down the last 5 tickets now

As of 6pm today the car has both front electric windows that shut, a boot that doesn't smack you in the head due to new gas struts.

As I am a kind gent I am going to add to the pot - 3 cans of pop or 3 bottle of local beer to aid your pie digestions.

So you get

A car with almost full year of mot and very blue carpets

6 pies from two different Accrington bakeries

3 cans of pop or local beer

That's all for £12.50 a ticket.

Would be great to get them all sold and paid for a Wednesday draw.

I am off to Scotland next weekend so potentially could deliver it anywhere between Accrington and Crieff/Kinross (if it is insured and taxed)