For sale, pugsley 206 1.4 pez, long MOT and 41k miles!!! £450ish,Tetbury

vaughant

Not mine but a work mate.

Owned for 9 years by his wife but it does a few hundred miles a year between MOT's due to him getting a brand new Honda every few months through work.

Not seen it myself other than the pics but I've been told the bodywork looks better in the pics but still no major rot/dents from what I can gather. He seems to think it may have been crashed prior to his ownership but that's near enough ten years ago now and ten MOT's so I suspect nothing serious.

Nice cheap clean low mileage car for someone, the 1.4pez is an alright lump as well from memory.

The reg should be in the pics for MOT history.

Price is slightly negotiable from what I can gather.

Would have been on my own radar had it not been for two pieces of my own shite that need attention to sell then my Vito that needs bodywork so it would be just another car that never gets sorted, which would be a shame with the miles/condition/MOT.

Will get pics up later as I've had a criminal 12hr shift in work reteaching a robot that's apparently going to replace us all as they never* break.

This one's got more play in it than a 1950's Land Rover steering wheel.

And despite all my efforts still doesn't do the job a human can in half the time.

Progress?