Jaaaaaaaaaaag......For Sale £17 a ticket, two for £30 - £900 Sale - 30 tickets sold

Guest Hooli

Because I can't justify this in any way at all and it's likely to bankrupt me at an alarming rate, as well as alienate my parents and cause several aneurysms: a random please. 

The best reasons I can think of to buy it yet!

At least these don't* suffer OMGHGF!

Quite a big want for this, had a 3.2 X300 a couple of years ago (was mint after id finished with it then like the fool i am, i sold it) and bloody loved it so surely a 4.0 veeeee8 is also good if not better?

Also, in a desperate attempt to justify it, mum currently doesn't have a vehicle, and she'd love wafting around in this AND my sister is getting married this year so will need a posh car to arrive in. So there's two genuine* justifications* BUT i've just bought a second house and haven't got the old one rented out yet so need another car as much as ghosty and probably with similar consequences... Especially one with a wonky devilbox.

Fuck! Will have to whisper sweet nothings to the OH, I'll use the £17 angle and hope for the best but also will prepare for the harsh harsh words and the pointy finger, if it can ever be prepared for, wish me luck chaps!

I'm trying to persuade my mate that he wants this, as a straight cash sale.  He's been telling me for months he thinks it's time he had a Jag.

Keep trying Eddy, you can get wafted around it too until you get ya licence back then.

My fiancée has told me in no uncertain terms that she'll leave me if I ever buy a Jaaaaag.

She never said anything about winning one in a roffle, though. So one random, please.

List updated & best of luck, I want to know if that excuse works!

Also small price drop/ticket offer as I don't want it sat on the drive for ages & I don't want to face egumbaytree buyers.

Nothing* to do with me swapping a broken boot floor panel with the XJR at all.