Jaaaaaaaaaaag......For Sale £17 a ticket, two for £30 - £900 Sale - 30 tickets sold

Guest Hooli

Nice! I do prefer the XJ8 dash - I always thought the old XJ40 dash looked a bit out of place in the roundier X300.

Agreed. looks wonderful in the XJ40 but didn't carry across very well....but the straight 6 engine looks* better than the V8 when you open the bonnet.

*looks aside, I'd probably prefer the big VEE

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Saw one of these for sale on the way into Brigg (from the Barton side) this afternoon - same colour too. Looked in good nick. No idea how much - just said for sale. I hate when people do that. Just put a fucking price on FFS. A woman in our village was selling an old golf convertible earlier this year. Just said for sale on the windscreen. Week after week. Month after month. Eventually she got the message. Price was then put on it too - £1500. Took a while but we got there in the end.

I've just arrived home after a serene waft all the way.

Good to meet you Richardthestag, top shitter would brave London to buy from again.

I stopped on the way back to visit bub as he's got some aircon gas. Looks like there is a leak in the system though as it wouldn't hold pressure. I might find a garage that does the 'cooler or your money back' thing and see if they find the leak.

I got 27.1mpg according to the dash on the way back, so it's slightly cheaper to run than my old XJ40. What a lovely way to travel though even if it's a bit bus like on tight turns due to being 97'6" long ish. I'll get used to it. Not sure I prefer this to memories of my XJ40 and in most measurable ways the Saab is a better car (bigger inside, better MPG, faster, working aircon, bigger boot etc) but a Jag has much more sense of occasion.

No pez shot as there was a massive queue where I topped up near bub. But here it is tucked in the corner of my drive till next month.

d601468a40835d61219f6f76f67c46e7.jpg

Door to door within 11 hours! And even with Metropolitan line signal failures and tree blockage only 27 minutes late at Amersham. which I was able to prepare for with an extra 26.5 mins of kip

Great to meet you also. Glad it/he/she got you home all safe and sound. missing the waft already

you can now relax in the knowledge that the Midlands 8 banger only requires 5 litres of oil making it more efficient than a 4 banger Merc etc

A splendid conveyance, well bought, though I disapprove of standing on the bumper...

One is required to Woolard a new car old bean, it's the done thing don'tcha know? Rest assured no weight was applied as I'm well aware of British build quality.

I've just flicked through the handbook & found how to set the alarm without interior sensors in case I get another dog, I've also found out it has two trip meters. The latter is a decadence I've previously only enjoyed on a Japanese motorcycle. As I saw no mention of a service light in the book I might use trip B to record mileages between oil changes.

What are those buttons under the window ones? I don't think my car has them*

*it might have them I'm constantly surprised by my failure to notice shit like that

Memory seats as some other shitter has already said.