Private Plate Quandary

outlaw118

PUF 69 is now on a TVR according to DVLA. There is a Standard Eight with the reg PUF 666 in the book "Ten careful owners". I have since seen it at a show with an age-related plate.

That's my old one! Whoever it was that stripped the original plate off must be really pleased with their foresight and business acumen, seeing as it's still for sale seven years later (or was, last time I checked). It's actually since been re-re-registered now so I probably wouldn't recognise it if I saw it again

That's my old one! Whoever it was that stripped the original plate off must be really pleased with their foresight and business acumen, seeing as it's still for sale seven years later (or was, last time I checked). It's actually since been re-re-registered now so I probably wouldn't recognise it if I saw it again

Plates are rather illiquid and hard to price. You can see quite a few that have sold via DVLA auctions then for sale on number plate vendors' sites. They normally sit there for an age. I rather like them. Then again I rather like numbers!