Merc E280 sa_loooon 5 sail wolverhampton

New POD

My midweek landlord, bought this last year after I emailed him A link from the eBay thread. I have asked him to send me more information and I took a few photos earlier in the year.

It's silver

It's a s reg.

There's no rust ***

It's had some suspension bits replaced.

It has an mot until match iirc

It have a cloth beige interior iirc

It's a v6. 2.9 ??

Petrol

More than 100k less than 200k

It's wafty in all ways.

In his ownership it's hardly gone very far. It's been the family's spare car.

Girlfriend had driven it long journeys when her daily broke and his uncle takes the dog out to the country in it.

And daughter uses it when she needs a big boot

I think £600. Or 550 with no battery or tyres. (Joking) 550 to a shitter.

I will get more information and photos.

If it's someone elses car can you put it in the eBay thread.

You'd be buying it off me. I wouldn't be n on the v5. I wouldn't make a profit. And there is no warranty.

I'll post up some pictures later. Unless anyone can tell me how it had possible to do that on the mobile site with an android phone.

You'd be buying it off me. I wouldn't be n on the v5. I wouldn't make a profit. And there is no warranty.

I'll post up some pictures later. Unless anyone can tell me how it had possible to do that on the mobile site with an android phone.

Fair enough then :-)

Go to www.tinypic.com, upload, copy and paste the IMG tags it gives you.

Go to www.tinypic.com, upload, copy and paste the IMG tags it gives you.

I'd be a bit wary of external hosting after The Photobucket Affair. As long as your phone is from this decade then just use the 'full version' button at the bottom left of every page and then do as you would do on a computer. It's not hard, even I can do it.

post-13750-0-24113900-1537344299_thumb.png

I'd be a bit wary of external hosting after The Photobucket Affair. As long as your phone is from this decade then just use the 'full version' button at the bottom left of every page and then do as you would do on a computer. It's not hard, even I can do it.

For disposable stuff such as posting pics on a forum advert thread, I just use tinypic or Imgur. Anything important and I have hosting for that...