Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The grumpy thread

• Please log in to reply
89735 replies to this topic

#89731 ONLINE   omegod

omegod

• Full Members
  • 2,186 posts
  • 30 thanks
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted Today, 12:50 PM

I swear if I was on an uninhabited island that happened to have a kitchen my wife would tun up and want to get into he fucking cupboard I was standing in front of, i'm trying to prepare dinner and she's hovering behind me fucking about every time I pick up something sharp or boiling hot.

I am a tad grumpy today apparently, tis true......I am    :-(

• BoggyMires likes this

#89732 ONLINE   MikeR

MikeR

• Full Members
  • 1,560 posts
  • 27 thanks
  • LocationFormby

Posted Today, 04:00 PM

the wife went out , so I pulled the cooker out and cleaned all behind it , the cooker , the toaster , even the dogs bowls ..

.that's right , bowls  , even the dog misheard me

just got to wait and see if its noticed

had to point it out !!

Tottering Information Terminals Seriously Upset Passengers

#89733 OFFLINE   BoggyMires

BoggyMires

• Full Members
  • 1,235 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Location100mph between London and Cambridge!

Posted Today, 04:58 PM

Went to top up the levels on the land Rover.... No water in header tank! Throttle heater has shit all over my lovely painted engine causing a big red sticky mess. Fortunately I anticipated the failure of this part again so had one in stock. Pesky little bugger to change and I said to my daughter "you watch, I'll fix this and something else will break...".

Sure enough the plastic bleed screw in the top hose split and started spewing up. The sealing washer has compressed leading it to be overtightened and eventually I've over done it splitting the threaded bit of plastic. Nothing in my mountain of bolts and crap comes close, so I broke it and glued it back together, doubled the washer up and fudged it back into the top hose. No leaks. 

It'll buy me time until the new screw arrives... The new screw that comes only with all the top hoses for £40 posted! Bollocks...

1986 BMW 635CSi - TOTALLY ROT AND FAULT FREE. SEE THREAD FOR LISTS OF ROT AND FAULTS. http://autoshite.com...ry-in-progress/

2001 Land Rover Discovery V8 - POTENTIAL FUTURE BARN FIND THESE r GETTING REAR NOW

2000 Jaguar S type V sicks- THE BLACK MUMBAAAAH. NO ADDED LEAPER: http://autoshite.com...esstype-action/

event.png

#89734 OFFLINE   BoggyMires

BoggyMires

• Full Members
  • 1,235 posts
  • 19 thanks
  • Location100mph between London and Cambridge!

Posted Today, 05:02 PM

I swear if I was on an uninhabited island that happened to have a kitchen my wife would tun up and want to get into he fucking cupboard I was standing in front of, i'm trying to prepare dinner and she's hovering behind me fucking about every time I pick up something sharp or boiling hot.

I am a tad grumpy today apparently, tis true......I am    :-(

You are not alone here, it's happened twice whilst tapping out a post just now. Try it with 4 kids in the house too!

1986 BMW 635CSi - TOTALLY ROT AND FAULT FREE. SEE THREAD FOR LISTS OF ROT AND FAULTS. http://autoshite.com...ry-in-progress/

2001 Land Rover Discovery V8 - POTENTIAL FUTURE BARN FIND THESE r GETTING REAR NOW

2000 Jaguar S type V sicks- THE BLACK MUMBAAAAH. NO ADDED LEAPER: http://autoshite.com...esstype-action/

event.png

#89735 OFFLINE   JeeExEll

JeeExEll

• Full Members
  • 4,332 posts
  • 25 thanks
  • LocationA figment of my own imagination.

Posted Today, 07:09 PM

Why are Ebay classic car ads so shit or corrupted these days?
Yes, I know been like that for ages.
Hmmm.

Oi, Ebay, stop being a dick. It's your site.
All this " selling for my uncle" bollocks, then 6 pages of copied ads.
In this day and age isn't there some sort of filter system. Maybe even someone just reading the ads posted?

#89736 ONLINE   MikeR

MikeR

• Full Members
  • 1,560 posts
  • 27 thanks
  • LocationFormby

Posted Today, 08:55 PM

young girl we know ... pre teen , has had cancer ...now she has a lump again

doctor said needed seeing today asap ..

that was  6 weeks ago

and  the hospital has sent her to the wrong place ..more delays ..

sometimes you could scream for some else's sake

Tottering Information Terminals Seriously Upset Passengers

10 user(s) are reading this topic

7 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

108, WhyAreYouDeletingMyAccount, HarmonicCheeseburger, somewhatfoolish, Springer, Mrcento, Tamworthbay