1996 - BMW - 750cc - Triple - BMW K75 Ultima - Motorcycle

Bfg

Update ;

The adverts were placed 2 weeks ago today. And aside from two scammers trying to cheat a dear old man (..me) out of the little he owns, I now have two parties showing interest. One I think is a bit of a wheeler dealer and has offered £1600,  and the other is asking sensible questions and I've just sent him a couple of dozen detail photos.  Not sure if he came through < Car and Classic website > or from < ebay > ..as I have my email address in the blurb on both.  C&C shows a price of £1850 or near offer while ebay still has £2000 or offer.  Past experience suggests ebay attracts the opportunist who make daft offers and then still bugger you about, but I've set it to auto accept at £1750..

Bfg.  

nb. Ebay : 828 views and 25 watchers

• 2 weeks later...

Deposit has now been taken.

The sale is of course subject to completion but we are hoping that will be on Wednesday.   Unfortunately the weather is turning cold and wet next week for the buyer's 130mile ride home to Farnborough, but at least he'll have heated grips and the fairing to make things a lot more comfortable.

Bfg. :)

Deposit has now been taken.

The sale is of course subject to completion but we are hoping that will be on Wednesday.   Unfortunately the weather is turning cold and wet next week for the buyer's 130mile ride home to Farnborough, but at least he'll have heated grips and the fairing to make things a lot more comfortable.

Bfg. :)

Nae problem on a big K. I rode mine all year round, even in snow and ice. Wind was another matter with the LT fairing though. Hope it's going to a good home and not getting made into a bloody caff racer.

^ he's postponed pickup to the week after.  And personally I'd do the same on a bike which I'm unfamiliar with.  The bike is capable but he doesn't know that yet. 

He mentioned that he has a BMW LT1200 so I'm thinking he'll use this one for everyday and keep the biker bike for longer distance jaunts.  However it is of course up to him, but he'd be daft to buy an Ultima when a cheap bare-bike K75 would suffice if he was intending to customise it.   

• 2 weeks later...