1999 Peugeot 206 GTi - Dagenham

uk_senator

My oldest decided to buy this from his mates Mum without saying a thing to us.. (I pulled a similar stunt on my parents when I was 15, but at least the car I got was insurable & there was room for it at my parents at the time!) He hasn't passed his test (or even his theory), & being a 2.0 hot hatch, its uninsurable for him, so its gotta go

That was a few months ago, his Mums Punto was turfed out into the street (& promptly got its mirror knocked off), now it needs to go.

Its mechanically fine, there's no warnings on the dash. He spunked £70 odd on a new battery. It is due a timing belt, & according to his mates Mum, the garage told her it needs roll bar links (included) & "brakes" for its next MOT (didn't specify what exactly "brakes" ment, likely just pads, but who knows).

Bodily its ok rust-wise, there's lacquer loss on the bonnet (its black, solvable with a tenners worth of vinyl) & a few dinks & marks here & there, but not terrible for a 19yo pug. Interior is very good (half leather). It has no stereo.

He wants his money back, £350, otherwise I`ll remove a few saleable bits & take it to the bridge, which seems a shame..

Its in Dagenham, off the A13. Its Sorned & the MOT ran out a few months back. You can change the roll bar links & whatever the brakes need & take it straight for an MOT if you want (but will need to be done promptly), otherwise will need to be towed.

post-3844-0-25993100-1536433990_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-71963100-1536434013_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-94697400-1536437392_thumb.jpg