(n+1): a Haunted Rover production

Ghosty

I've been to see Rob today too.

Good for these two to be reunited at Cambridge services !!

Oh FFS, for a moment there I thought you needed one too.

I've got a massive headache now, been worrying about the Rover and ZX all day.  There was me thinking I'd fixed the Honda engined maladies.

This is the most epic collection thread of EVAH.  To be fair, the last Rover I owned spent more time on the back of recovery trucks than it did being driven...

Hope RobT isn't feeling too guilty, I can guarantee that the Rover made it up Detling Hill under its own power, without boiling over, which is again more than my old Rover ever managed.

Having a break from driving to eat.

Fiesta isn't that bad tbh. Fairly comfy, user friendly, decent stereo etc. Has a speed limiter in place of cruise.

Think it's a CVT but not sure. No idea what spec or engine it is, shall find out later.

Oh, double clutch! I did wonder if it was one of those, it had paddles on the steering wheel but I know some CVTs have fake gears. 

Was alright anyway.

I am now home, after a thankfully uneventful trip up the A1 in a decidedly acceptable Fiesta. 

I last saw the GTi in the car park of Peterborough services, the AA man having left it there for another to pick up.

Mum is taking the Fiesta back to Enterprise in the morning, then when the GTi finally gets here, my street will become the location for the world's first real-life game of Rush Hour:

71FD0dXjnqL._SX466_.jpg

Whilst at the pub, my uncle has offered me a mystery carrier bag containing records that I'm welcome to for free. I'm intrigued to see what's in it, as he has pretty good taste...

knowing uncles, they'll probably all the Shiite scratched records that he hates.

Probably includes best of Wham, and something by S Cunt 7

It wont include any singles by The Lurkers.

*sigh* Just for the avoidance of any doubt, I meant because she's being incredibly patient and helpful when things are going wrong. Sorry Ghosty.

Just for the avoidance of doubt that was exactly what my (now removed) post meant. Even if i was suggesting that ghosty could become my favourite step son after a very short engagement.

Mothers? Ain't they great.