Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3.1 (1991)

Bobthebeard

For sale for parts/restoration or whatever.

No room to keep this for much longer now sadly. Bought a year or so ago from on here.

Have replaced the broken rear transverse spring, repaired the leaky transmission pan, fitted a new brake caliper and removed the honking stinky carpet! Body good but partially rattle canned black (bad idea... But hey ho)..

No obvious rust or rot and is very solid on top and below. The AC even works!

Starts, runs and stops fine. Interior a bit of a mess as no carpets but no rust .

3.1 Sport V6 engine. 147k and starts on the button. Yes, it has a button. The ignition barrel is borked. Column shift auto. Digital dash.

£100 collected anyone??

Best bargain of the year so far surely, what a rolling project that would make.

Indeed.... A good project for anyone thus inclined. The mechanical stuff has been done. The rear transverse leaf spring cost me £400 including shipping from the USA.

If anybody is stu.., erm I mean brave enough to buy this, I've got to pick up some people( and kites!) from Lytham St Anne's next Monday. Not much time to mess around ,I have to be there for 09.00 ish and have a. 04.30 Milton Keynes to Luton first. So anywhere along the route from Luton to Lytham bright and early next Monday I can oblige.