I need move some cars to finish other projects....

Stinkwheel

Hopefully the title is self explanatory. I am just going to put a list of things that are available. I have stuff I want keep/finish so im not going to get to these I don't think. Not going to get into pics/prices etc yet, just drop me a PM or whatever if you are interested in any of the below. They will be cheap, I am not looking to profit as such, just tidy up......

93 Citroen BX 16 TXi

90 Citroen BX 14TE St Tropez (sold)

89 Citroen XM 2.0i

80 Citroen Acadiane (sold)

97 Citroen Xantia 1.9TD Exclusive Auto estate

*Topic updated to show the sold ones and also to state. I am sorry if i've failed to get proper details to anyone who has asked. Its all got a bit hectic and i'm trying to play catch up a bit. Please ask again and I will try to make proper responses. 

Also I should state none of the cars are currently on the road or MOT'd.

Hey folks,

I'm genuinely amazed at the interest in these.....I am slowly getting round to reply to all the PM's ive had.

All the cars are non MOT'd and when I get a chance later on I will update thread with pics etc. As Dollywobbler says, Northamptonshire for them all.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a 1997 TD auto unless it's a really early facelift model.

I *think* TD Xantias could be specified with an Autobox right up until the end when the HDi took over. I've seen a very limited number right up to 1999

I've only seen facelift TD autos. You could get the NA diesel auto from the start, which is a vehicle I'd like to try.

I had an NA diesel auto BX and that was only slightly quicker than walking. If you just sit in any other Xantia while it's parked you'll get a good idea of what it's like.