1992 (J) Honda Prelude 2.0iS - MOT May 2019 - 92k MILES - Middlesbrough - SOLD OUT - collecting payments

JohnK

I haven't had a PM yet & I don't want to let the side down with a late pay!

I've 4 people left to contact of which you are one of them....the forum went down and I had to get on the road! I will send shortly

The others are Tam, ohdearyme and jackytwoshoes

I've 4 people left to contact of which you are one of them....the forum went down and I had to get on the road! I will send shortly

The others are Tam, ohdearyme and jackytwoshoes

I'm poised and waiting for the message....putting those unsold Haynes manuals down my pants in case I win this and the missus notices something new on the drive.

Could somebody please forward payment details onto barefoot, Tam, Ohdearme and jackytwoshoes please?

Forum is working fine for me but everytime I try to send a new PM I get a bad gateway error. It's the same using both browsers on my phone and also both browsers on my laptop!

I will set the Roffle numbers up tomorrow for those who have expressed interest, it does of course remain on general sale as well but seeing as there is some appetite for the roffle we may as well give it a go.

Jack - just responded to your PM. In terms of motorway driving it is fairly refined; not quite sure what revs it sits at when doing 70mph off the top of my head, but I will probably be using it for my 380 mile round trip to Coventry tomorrow so will check.

These aren't that high revving on the motorway IIRC, as far as a four speed auto goes anyway. Not as bad as my R8s anyway. The F series is a fairly lazy engine in this application. It can be driven modestly and economically all day long, but there's also a hell of a lot of punch to them if you want it. In good fettle they're a bloody rocketship, I let mine go as I didn't trust myself with it.

Surprisingly good on fuel too.

I have a spare new Bosch dizzy cap for the lucky winner if they want it.

Nicely done; can we get a draw within 24hrs of the roffle going live I wonder?

If we do, I'm fucked.

I advertised this for sale due to 3 cars incoming but something else has grabbed my attention as well which leaves me change out of the Prelude sale.

And so this is what it feels like on the other side...

peering through the glass at all the nutters lobbing money in a pot,

salivating over the car,

secretly hoping they win

and publicly hoping they dont.

The fear, lust and the grubby money can be tasted in the air .... 

I dont miss it at all ... 

Not one bit ... 

Twitches...