Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Sold

Dog with no legs for sale - anyone for a Corgi?

Sold

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

GM free since 89

• Full Members
  • 7,148 posts
  • 49 thanks

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:28 PM

As mentioned elsewhere my Brockhouse Corgi is for sale. I have sent pics to the three people who expressed an interest but no takers so far so it’s on the dreaded bay, if anyone is seriously interested give me a shout. For everyone else - some pics to look at:

https://www.ebay.co....es/192631645838
  • Christine likes this

#2 OFFLINE   DeeJay

DeeJay

• Full Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:31 PM

I had a dog with no legs.

We called him Woodbine, because we used to take him out for a drag.

• gadgetgricey, sawdustman, BorniteIdentity and 3 others like this

#3 ONLINE   Christine

Christine

• Full Members
  • 3,363 posts
  • 21 thanks

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:33 PM

Suspension from ebay over ?   What's the nice reg number      08736 ..... :-D  08770  ? Dare you !

• Tamworthbay likes this

00 Transporter 800 spesh

93 Pajero 2.5 td  Automatic

02 Honda HRV v-tec

98 Astra Arctic 1.6 16v

82 Fiesta mk1 1.1L

93 Astra GLS Automatic

Vacancy for ....Viva HB  :-D

#4 OFFLINE   Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

GM free since 89

• Full Members
  • 7,148 posts
  • 49 thanks

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:37 PM

Suspension from ebay over ?   What's the nice reg number      08736 ..... :-D  08770  ? Dare you !

The weird thing is that they suspended the AJS and said that I would be reviewed with the possibility of a 3 or 7 day ban, then nothing since. The AJS listing is still there in my for sale bit and just says ‘pending’. The mini petrol tank carried on ok so I have left it a few days and think it should be ok now. If they pull this one I will be seriously pissed off as I am still disputing the £10 fees on the AJS but have heard nothing back. And all for trying to give a phone number so someone could ask about what I was selling. I would rather tell them to stick it, but could really do with moving this as I need the space (and cash) to get on with other stuff so I have started it below what a well ropey one finished for last week.

#5 OFFLINE   RED2stroke

RED2stroke

• Full Members
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationMicheldever

Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:05 PM

Hi all I have had similar threats from ebay, whilst trying to exchange phone numbers. I got threatened with a suspension, easy way out is write your number on a piece of paper ,take a pic and add it to your photos of the item. As soon as matey has the number delete the photo......simples.

#6 OFFLINE   Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

GM free since 89

• Full Members
  • 7,148 posts
  • 49 thanks

Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

After having so much crap will idiot buyers over the years it appears my luck has changed. Young lad made contact, came over in a AS style Transit with can of energy drink in hand. Could not have been a nicer bloke, deal done no hassle and bike is on its way to a very good home. In the back of his transit were parts for his 1949 Austin tipper truck he had collected from the sprayers.
  • barefoot, Bobthebeard and Dan_ZTT like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users