Dog with no legs for sale - anyone for a Corgi?

Tamworthbay

As mentioned elsewhere my Brockhouse Corgi is for sale. I have sent pics to the three people who expressed an interest but no takers so far so it’s on the dreaded bay, if anyone is seriously interested give me a shout. For everyone else - some pics to look at:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BROCKHOUSE-CORGI-1954-Full-V5-logbook-and-lots-of-spares/192631645838

Suspension from ebay over ?   What's the nice reg number      08736 ..... :-D  08770  ? Dare you !

The weird thing is that they suspended the AJS and said that I would be reviewed with the possibility of a 3 or 7 day ban, then nothing since. The AJS listing is still there in my for sale bit and just says ‘pending’. The mini petrol tank carried on ok so I have left it a few days and think it should be ok now. If they pull this one I will be seriously pissed off as I am still disputing the £10 fees on the AJS but have heard nothing back. And all for trying to give a phone number so someone could ask about what I was selling. I would rather tell them to stick it, but could really do with moving this as I need the space (and cash) to get on with other stuff so I have started it below what a well ropey one finished for last week.

Hi all I have had similar threats from ebay, whilst trying to exchange phone numbers. I got threatened with a suspension, easy way out is write your number on a piece of paper ,take a pic and add it to your photos of the item. As soon as matey has the number delete the photo......simples.

After having so much crap will idiot buyers over the years it appears my luck has changed. Young lad made contact, came over in a AS style Transit with can of energy drink in hand. Could not have been a nicer bloke, deal done no hassle and bike is on its way to a very good home. In the back of his transit were parts for his 1949 Austin tipper truck he had collected from the sprayers.