One of a kind. You want it. Mazda 323... Looks like Wednesday is the day

stillOrange

It shares a lot of interior switch gear and trim with my Bongo, same year too. If the stereo is anything like contemporary Toyotas you’ll need to pop the trim around radio and heaters to reveal a cage bolted into the dash, then the head unit is bolted into that.

Interesting, I might have a wee nosey later. I couldn't see any obvious way of getting it off ie screws, but maybe it can pop off with a flat screwdriver or something around the edges. I'll see if there's any videos out there

OK so this was awful, but we now have tunes! The radio was actually only held in by its iso connecter, but it was so tight back there I had to unscrew the fucking glove box to get my hand in, shredded my fucking fingers and arm in the process but fuck it, I'm happy. OMG RESALE VALU. just need to tidy up the dash I butchered taking the trim off. Only have to find a parcel shelf to be complete and delighted

post-23087-0-36997600-1536507109_thumb.jpg

post-23087-0-71671600-1536507123_thumb.jpg

I got tired and scratched just by looking at the pictures.

I had a look on some websites here in Sweden as there seem to be few of these Mazdas around. I can get you one of these parcel shelfs for around £150. It comes with a whole car though...

Sweden would be one hell of a collection thread. I'd like to see a picture of one so I can match it with what's on sale on eBay but even pictures of them are rare on Google!