Another Scaab 9-5 oh no

Lanciaman

New here. Toyota starlet rank. Ugh. Just acquired a fair shitter. 2006 Scaab 95 aero with 3 pedals. Total cost of £0. Mate had enough of it and no space. Had a tid wagon earlier in the year so am used to scaab fun.

It's ok. A fair to mediocre example. 94k miles which is delivery miles on one of these.

All works other than parking sensors. Even got huggy bear seats.

Need it like a hole in the head mind

post-26345-0-31313900-1534356077_thumb.jpg

post-26345-0-89599900-1534356183_thumb.jpg

post-26345-0-90382800-1534356254_thumb.jpg

New here. Toyota starlet rank. Ugh. Just acquired a fair shitter. 2006 Scaab 95 aero with 3 pedals. Total cost of £0. Mate had enough of it and no space. Had a tid wagon earlier in the year so am used to scaab fun.

It's ok. A fair to mediocre example. 94k miles which is delivery miles on one of these.

All works other than parking sensors. Even got huggy bear seats.

Need it like a hole in the head mind

Must admit I'm still hankering after one of these, thought of the tax might keep me up at night tho!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

You say they’re worth nothing but I see the later models with sensible mileage and full history regularly achieve well over CAP clean at the block.

One at Brighouse a few weeks ago topped out at £2100 that booked at under £1600 and it wasn’t an isolated example.

I just go on experience of following them ab d trying to sell stuff. Might just be me living in tractor country (aberdeenshire). Absolute dead for anything interesting up here.