2004 Citroen Xsara Enterprise van, sale suspended until fixed

dean36014

Any interest in this on here? 2004, 2 litre hdi, with 278k on the clock. Fantastic service history with recon rear beam and new clutch before I bought it. Just had cambelt and tensioners done. Bodywork is good with no rust or dents. Headlights could do with a polish or fit the two brand new relacements included in the sale. Drives well, you'd be hard pushed to tell the mileage. Engine is slightly tapperty, but not excessively. Interior is nice, no rips in seats and all clean. Mot until April i think, reg is VE04FZL, check the history out, only one fail in its life just for a bulb out. Would like 350 for it and its in Coventry.
post-740-0-66034700-1534187631_thumb.jpg
post-740-0-80870600-1534187650_thumb.jpg

Pictures are from when I bought it a 18 months ago. Only difference are it now wears roof bars, and the front grill is held in with tiewraps due to the bloody catch breaking just after I bought it, now fixed. I also put a new starter on it when i bought it and battery

To be fair David it's just not worth the hassle. The pump appears to be original and was seized in hence a broken plastic collar. I'm supposed to be recuperating after spine fusion and not working on cars. I just want it out the way now. 150 if anyone wants it and can get it going.

Right googling reveals there to be a pump in tank and the main high pressure pump driven by the cambelt. The intank pump is completely dead, even when hooked up direct to a battery. Probably explains why it started easier afetr droping it down from axle stands yesterday. I'm assuming if this pump won't prime the system then it won't start?