Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Sold

AJS Model 20 project

Sold

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   garbaldy

garbaldy

• Full Members
  • 4,034 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • LocationBerwickshire

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:58 PM

coincidence?

Nope but now looks like I still have some cash for a day or two more or until the next temptation is listed.

#62 OFFLINE   Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

GM free since 89

• Full Members
  • 6,421 posts
  • 39 thanks

Posted 14 August 2018 - 04:01 PM

Nope but now looks like I still have some cash for a day or two more or until the next temptation is listed.

Sorry about that, I would have left it run as there were bids on it. I really don’t get eBay at the moment. I have a temporary suspension but my other listing is still up. No idea how long it is but doing a search suggests 7 days. Of course I can phone apremium rate number to discuss it. The worst is not being able to contact people and explain what has happened. I would have being going ballistic if the guy hadn’t had it today. I presume I am still going to be charged my listing fees for it as well. It’s a bloody scam. The second ‘offence’ occurred before the first warning was sent so it’s not even as if I have stuck two fingers up at them. I have emailed my thoughts to them (took some doing to keep it polite) but am pretty sure the whole thing is just computer generated so I will either get a pointless reply or told to F off.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users