NOW SOLD CITROEN C2 FURIO FOR SALE MOT DECEMBER PRICE DROP £200 BEFORE I WEIGH IT IN.

blackbart

Bart, if your worried about where its parked, I can keep here by mine in North Worcs until it sells. It's pretty safe here. I've kept Ma_Sterling's Micra here for a while. Just needs washing and starting every now and again.

hi lord sterling,

your a true gent mate, but i've got no insurance cover mate, and at the price i'm offering at, it wouldn't be worth  me insuring it for the day and  driving it up to you, and then getting the train home mate. but i am really grateful for the offer mate, your a diamond.

all the best, and once again a massive thanks. :-D

ok mate,

nor can i to be honest. i know things are tight for most people, but i still thought it would fly. it cost me a lot more than this for my son, but i'm just sick of it now, and want it gone before it gets wrecked, and i really haven't got the time or inclination to face the gumtree or ebay lot.

i was tempted..i don't need it .but at that price  i could easily get it home , fix the window and punt it on for a few extra beer tokens...the only thing that stopped me was timing ..couldn't get it for a couple of weeks

i'll let you know if they don't turn up mate.