Fore Skin; 1998 323i Bouring Sportomatic mit rost £475

The Reverend Bluejeans

Some idiot who works at the garage next door to my work has one just like this. It's slammed 2 da weeds on pink banded steelz and the wheels even have stupid camber on them. The bonnet is matt black and the rear side windows are stickerbombed. It looks absolutely ridiculous. He drives it like a knob too, tailgating and trying (and usually failing) to hang the back end out on every corner.

I don't know his name, but he fits your 'owner demographic' perfectly  :lol:

All I can say is...

"MAH BE EM BRUVV!!!"

I see a lot of these with the number plate nestled on the dashboard, with the old excuse of ‘oh officer it fell off earlier...’

Just seen one earlier outside work, some absolute cock was mouthing off to the police when they pulled him up about it. I think a quick smack of the headlamp lenses might have changed his tone followed by a fine for driving an unroadworthy vehicle.

How do some of these fine automobiles pass the test anyway when they’ve had the camber fucked about with or had the pump timing messed with to cause all that dense black smoke?

What a fucking nail. Sometimes I wish I’d been an MOT tester and had the opportunity to write the death certificate on something like that.

Or a traffic copper. Pull 'em over, get them on the back of a recovery truck to a compound. I'd have the surrounding areas clear of that sort of rubbish in weeks.

And, of course, my buyer has sent me a message.

An hour before he's supposed to turn up.

"Hi, I'm not coming up today as I've found a car closer to home. Good luck with the sale".

He did give a thumbs up emoji though so that's alright then. 

Cunt.

This is what happens when sentimentality rules over the wallet. Strip it and get some coin for the good bits. Whoever buys it probably won’t be cherishing it, it will either be shuttling between the tip or it will get ‘improved’ by some idiot. I’d just put the poor fucker out of its misery and break it if you could see £600 out of it. You are trying to do an idiot a favour, Alex or whatever they call him won’t be thanking you for saving it.