Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New members, introduce yourself here.

• Please log in to reply
1216 replies to this topic

#1141 OFFLINE   Jimbob McGregor

Jimbob McGregor

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 90 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationBlaydon on Tyne

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

This was the state of my Berlingo/Partner condition a couple of months ago. I’ve owned most of these and thankfully most are now owned by my customers and looked after by me. That’s five in the photo, one in the (cramped) workshop. A couple of others with customers.
The Innsbruck Green Partner HDI was mine and now has 249k on the clock. I bought it as as £200 non-runner with a knackered clutch also, sorted it all out then commuted 30k in it without breakdown over 18 months. It drives the best of all of them and I could barely part with it, however, I’ve got first option should it ever become available again!

Attached Images

• 2962B6F2-2179-403B-8CCF-E3F3F5CD9962.jpeg

• chaseracer, Lord Sterling, Six-cylinder and 6 others like this
1979 Dyane6 2004 206CC Partner Combi HDI
2000 Murvi Morello 2.8 Ducato motor caravan
Lots Peugeots and Citroens in the past, some driven upside down which didn’t end well.

#1142 OFFLINE   bramz7

bramz7

• Full Members
  • 3,193 posts
  • 20 thanks

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:28 PM

I think the white one did live London way for a lot of its life. It’s got a Harlow Fiat dealer sticker and a lot of the paperwork is around there.
Did find a pic of it on Flickr there when it was still mobile... https://flic.kr/p/9bWVoD

Yep that was taken by me!
  • si1881 likes this

buyer of impulse, seller of regret

Current fleet:

1996 Ford Mondeo Verona TD

1996 Volvo 850 TDI 

1999 Rover 820Si

2000 Fiat Multipla ELX JTD

#1143 OFFLINE   TrabbieRonnie

TrabbieRonnie

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 36 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationMoray, Scotland

Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:18 PM

Hello all,

Another lurker here, found my way after seeing mention of 'the biege forum' on Retroshite's FB page.  Great to be among so many like-minded souls, I'll start with a round-up of my small fleet...

1989 Trabant 601s...  

600cc's and 600kg of two-stroke DDR engineering genius... the 'other' people's car.  Bought from even further north in 2009, and many happy miles enjoyed since, summer daily.  Record stands at 12,000 miles between tests one year!

1987 Trabant 601 deluxe...

One became two a few years ago, when the wife of a work colleague mentioned to her father that she'd seen another one (mine) on the road...  he didn't believe her (it's north east Scotland after all, they are a wee bit thin on the ground here!), so I went round to show off and talk Trabbi.  Obviously, he had been waiting for the perfect buyer... and a deal was done.  The Lotus Carlton he moved out the way to get the Trabster out was a nice surprise...!  A 'deluxe' Trabant by the way, includes many luxurious features such as opening rear windows, a heated rear window, and front seat headrests, so now you know.

1983 Qek Junior caravan...

Unbelievably, the aforementioned DDR genius engineers also deemed that caravanning should be an option, and so built the 350kg Qek, specifically to be towed by Trabis and their bigger Wartburg brethren… a steel chassis, Trabant wheels, and room for 2+2 on one big bed.  A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase it came about when meeting the previous owner at a car show, who had been holidaying in it for a couple of years, towing it with his old Mini.  I think you'll agree... a magnificent addition!

1993 Audi Coupe...

Bit 'not shite enough, really' this one.  2.6 V6 auto in white, beautiful, fast and great handling car.  Not amazingly rapid off the blocks, but lovely from 50 mph onwards, a genuinely nice car, with the smoothest engine I've ever driven.  205k on the clock, the last owner had it from nearly new and truly loved it.  It has received (meticulously documented) an oil change every 4000 miles for example, and still drives better than most new cars.  Slight blue tint to the glass, blue velour interior... lovely.  Nothing better than loping along with the sunroof open, Moseley Shoals playing on cassette... bring back the 90's.

1993 Toyota HiAce camper...

Owned for 16 years now, imported by Wellhouse Leisure in Holmsfirth.  2.8 non-turbo automatic, slow but steady, we have been all over the country, and 'Bigvan' is really a family member... ranks ahead of the dogs, and actually neck and neck with the kids if I'm honest!  Two batteries, a set of tyres and a cambelt in 16 years... 

1992 Toyota Hilux Surf...

Winter daily... dogs, kids' bikes, tools, furniture and trailer-hauling workhorse.  Still quite a few around I know, but I really love this thing... runs and runs without fault, and still looks pretty bad-ass doing it.  Actually very comfy vehicle too, they really don't build them like this anymore.  Just bought a cam belt kit for it, £50 and two days delivery from Roughtrax, can't say fairer than that.

That's it, I will endeavour to put up the pics tomorrow.  The Audi is probably going to be the 'changeable' car this year, I haven't driven it much in the couple of years I've had it, so could be tempted by some old Japanese shite I haven't thought of yet. 

Happy New Year, cheers just now, Ronnie.

• chaseracer, snagglepuss, Six-cylinder and 12 others like this

#1144 OFFLINE   Maurice Marina

Maurice Marina

• Full Members
  • 134 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:12 PM

How is this for shite credentials?

Yes it was on holiday abroad, no it wasn’t being delivered.

Attached Images

• 64B8B1FF-EF5C-47A8-B837-B5ADF30983BE.jpeg
  • 4F98AC95-4902-473C-993B-179FD61BD112.jpeg

• snagglepuss, Sudsprint and Datsuncog like this

#1145 OFFLINE   TrabbieRonnie

TrabbieRonnie

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 36 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

As promised, my attempt at photo uploads...

Trabbi…

DSC01899_zpsvxmwotmk.jpg

WP_20150709_16_35_20_Pro_zpsjartxoba.jpg

Audi Coupe...

WP_20170728_15_46_06_Pro_zpsijmx1dnf.jpg

• snagglepuss, Jim Bell, Sudsprint and 7 others like this

#1146 OFFLINE   TrabbieRonnie

TrabbieRonnie

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 36 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:18 PM

The old jeep...

WP_20151004_14_16_10_Pro%20-%20Copy_zpsx

• snagglepuss and Jim Bell like this

#1147 ONLINE   beko1987

beko1987

Reliable Renault

• Full Members
  • 15,877 posts
  • 74 thanks
  • LocationThame, Oxon

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

Hello all,

Another lurker here, found my way after seeing mention of 'the biege forum' on Retroshite's FB page. Great to be among so many like-minded souls, I'll start with a round-up of my small fleet...

1989 Trabant 601s...

600cc's and 600kg of two-stroke DDR engineering genius... the 'other' people's car. Bought from even further north in 2009, and many happy miles enjoyed since, summer daily. Record stands at 12,000 miles between tests one year!

One became two a few years ago, when the wife of a work colleague mentioned to her father that she'd seen another one (mine) on the road... he didn't believe her (it's north east Scotland after all, they are a wee bit thin on the ground here!), so I went round to show off and talk Trabbi. Obviously, he had been waiting for the perfect buyer... and a deal was done. The Lotus Carlton he moved out the way to get the Trabster out was a nice surprise...! A 'deluxe' Trabant by the way, includes many luxurious features such as opening rear windows, a heated rear window, and front seat headrests, so now you know.

Unbelievably, the aforementioned DDR genius engineers also deemed that caravanning should be an option, and so built the 350kg Qek, specifically to be towed by Trabis and their bigger Wartburg brethren… a steel chassis, Trabant wheels, and room for 2+2 on one big bed. A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase it came about when meeting the previous owner at a car show, who had been holidaying in it for a couple of years, towing it with his old Mini. I think you'll agree... a magnificent addition!

1993 Audi Coupe...

Bit 'not shite enough, really' this one. 2.6 V6 auto in white, beautiful, fast and great handling car. Not amazingly rapid off the blocks, but lovely from 50 mph onwards, a genuinely nice car, with the smoothest engine I've ever driven. 205k on the clock, the last owner had it from nearly new and truly loved it. It has received (meticulously documented) an oil change every 4000 miles for example, and still drives better than most new cars. Slight blue tint to the glass, blue velour interior... lovely. Nothing better than loping along with the sunroof open, Moseley Shoals playing on cassette... bring back the 90's.

Owned for 16 years now, imported by Wellhouse Leisure in Holmsfirth. 2.8 non-turbo automatic, slow but steady, we have been all over the country, and 'Bigvan' is really a family member... ranks ahead of the dogs, and actually neck and neck with the kids if I'm honest! Two batteries, a set of tyres and a cambelt in 16 years...

Winter daily... dogs, kids' bikes, tools, furniture and trailer-hauling workhorse. Still quite a few around I know, but I really love this thing... runs and runs without fault, and still looks pretty bad-ass doing it. Actually very comfy vehicle too, they really don't build them like this anymore. Just bought a cam belt kit for it, £50 and two days delivery from Roughtrax, can't say fairer than that.

That's it, I will endeavour to put up the pics tomorrow. The Audi is probably going to be the 'changeable' car this year, I haven't driven it much in the couple of years I've had it, so could be tempted by some old Japanese shite I haven't thought of yet.

Moseley Shoals! Winnah, great album!
  • Crusty Sills and TrabbieRonnie like this
2001 Gooner2 Ph1 1.9Dci Expression (His)
2008 orl Vauxhalls r Shit Zafira 1.8 SRI 140 (Hers)

#1148 OFFLINE   Shite Knight

Shite Knight

I am a member!

• Full Members
  • 4,510 posts
  • 50 thanks

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:00 PM

Hello all,

Another lurker here, found my way after seeing mention of 'the biege forum' on Retroshite's FB page. Great to be among so many like-minded souls, I'll start with a round-up of my small fleet...

1989 Trabant 601s...

600cc's and 600kg of two-stroke DDR engineering genius... the 'other' people's car. Bought from even further north in 2009, and many happy miles enjoyed since, summer daily. Record stands at 12,000 miles between tests one year!

One became two a few years ago, when the wife of a work colleague mentioned to her father that she'd seen another one (mine) on the road... he didn't believe her (it's north east Scotland after all, they are a wee bit thin on the ground here!), so I went round to show off and talk Trabbi. Obviously, he had been waiting for the perfect buyer... and a deal was done. The Lotus Carlton he moved out the way to get the Trabster out was a nice surprise...! A 'deluxe' Trabant by the way, includes many luxurious features such as opening rear windows, a heated rear window, and front seat headrests, so now you know.

Unbelievably, the aforementioned DDR genius engineers also deemed that caravanning should be an option, and so built the 350kg Qek, specifically to be towed by Trabis and their bigger Wartburg brethren… a steel chassis, Trabant wheels, and room for 2+2 on one big bed. A once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase it came about when meeting the previous owner at a car show, who had been holidaying in it for a couple of years, towing it with his old Mini. I think you'll agree... a magnificent addition!

1993 Audi Coupe...

Bit 'not shite enough, really' this one. 2.6 V6 auto in white, beautiful, fast and great handling car. Not amazingly rapid off the blocks, but lovely from 50 mph onwards, a genuinely nice car, with the smoothest engine I've ever driven. 205k on the clock, the last owner had it from nearly new and truly loved it. It has received (meticulously documented) an oil change every 4000 miles for example, and still drives better than most new cars. Slight blue tint to the glass, blue velour interior... lovely. Nothing better than loping along with the sunroof open, Moseley Shoals playing on cassette... bring back the 90's.

Owned for 16 years now, imported by Wellhouse Leisure in Holmsfirth. 2.8 non-turbo automatic, slow but steady, we have been all over the country, and 'Bigvan' is really a family member... ranks ahead of the dogs, and actually neck and neck with the kids if I'm honest! Two batteries, a set of tyres and a cambelt in 16 years...

Winter daily... dogs, kids' bikes, tools, furniture and trailer-hauling workhorse. Still quite a few around I know, but I really love this thing... runs and runs without fault, and still looks pretty bad-ass doing it. Actually very comfy vehicle too, they really don't build them like this anymore. Just bought a cam belt kit for it, £50 and two days delivery from Roughtrax, can't say fairer than that.

That's it, I will endeavour to put up the pics tomorrow. The Audi is probably going to be the 'changeable' car this year, I haven't driven it much in the couple of years I've had it, so could be tempted by some old Japanese shite I haven't thought of yet.

Welcome along, I'm sure you will fit in well with that excellent collection of cars.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

#1149 OFFLINE   howie

howie

• 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationDumfries SW Scotland

Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

Stumbled across this site looking for a bike. Been running shite all my life. Had my T4 arround 13 years now. 8560ba92ffe9d278b280b08be0f9bc04.jpg
  • Pillock, snagglepuss, stuboy and 2 others like this

#1150 OFFLINE   Bazfr69

Bazfr69

• Full Members
  • 140 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationBelfast

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

Hello to all of you.
I’ve been a lurker for quite a long time and have finally managed to gain access after several abortive/unsuccessful attempts.

I’m a lifelong fan of buying older stuff that I love, but usually turns out to be in such poor shape that I spend a fortune fixing them (thus hate) only to sell them on way too quickly.

Anyway thanks for admittance and here’s my current older which has bucked the trend in time spent in my ownership and reliability.

Apologies for the pic being a little instagrammy.

Attached Images

• D8892CC5-7EFC-4CD0-B8DE-092AFABC9F19.jpeg

• snagglepuss likes this

#1151 OFFLINE   loserone

loserone

Leaf blower

• Full Members
  • 4,254 posts
  • 60 thanks
  • Locationbehind the tree

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

RAV4?

405 with two engines, Leaf, 206 GTI  Legacy H6 Spec BMGF VVC

#1152 OFFLINE   Bazfr69

Bazfr69

• Full Members
  • 140 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationBelfast

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:23 PM

RAV4?

Well spotted.
Didn’t think it would be difficult for any of the members here.

1999 2.0 Auto which I’ve had for coming up on ten years. Unheard of in my motoring life.
Bought in haste for a specific job and eventually got under the skin.
  • loserone likes this

#1153 OFFLINE   TheClutchBasketPodcast

TheClutchBasketPodcast

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 72 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

Hi Everybody,

I am fascinated by all cars including terrible/forgotten heaps from all countries. I thought I was alone. Anyway, I have been pointed in this direction by a good friend of mine with an encyclopaedic knowledge of automotive tat so I shall be contributing some worth here from now on.

Nice to meet you all!

Gordon

• HillmanImp, snagglepuss, stuboy and 5 others like this

#1154 ONLINE   stuboy

stuboy

• Full Members
  • 4,628 posts
  • 12 thanks
  • Locationashford kent

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:31 PM

Hi Everybody,

I am fascinated by all cars including terrible/forgotten heaps from all countries. I thought I was alone. Anyway, I have been pointed in this direction by a good friend of mine with an encyclopaedic knowledge of automotive tat so I shall be contributing some worth here from now on.

Nice to meet you all!

Gordon

where you from tcbp ?

Mondeo love has returned 'joy'  :wub:   

Driver of the daddy bus 'ford galaxy 

#1155 OFFLINE   ANYOLDIRON1984

ANYOLDIRON1984

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 42 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCounty Durham

Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

Hello Autoshiters,

Got a 1989 Honda Civic 1.4GL with a twin carb engine and heavily stitched together lower bodywork. Looking forward to sharing my adventures.

Dave
  • snagglepuss, Ghosty, D Spares & Tyres and 1 other like this

1989 Honda Civic 1.4 GL

#1156 OFFLINE   72_square

72_square

Rank Austin Metro

• Full Members
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:38 PM

Yep, there's definitely love for the LT in here :-)

I used to have an LT28 2.0 Devon minibus / camper and an LT35 2.4 n/a camper conversion, mat_the_cat has an LT35 2.4 turbo camper conversion as you probably know.

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the Variant.

Still deciding what to do with it.   I restored it in 2006 and ran it for 30k.  I then seized the engine and it sat in my garage for nine years whilst I peed around sorting houses out and moving house.  Recently got it going again as I had to sell the house it was stored at.  Promptly rewarded me by shitting out its gearbox and losing reverse gear.  It has sat on my front drive for six months or so learning who's the boss.  Got to decide whether to flog it (with the gearbox fixed), or keep it.  Trouble is I have three other knackered dubs to sort out as well (and little spare time to do it).

Attached Images

• variant.jpg

• snagglepuss, John F, Ghosty and 6 others like this

1972 VW Variant

1968 VW Beetle

1975 VW 1303 Beetle

1986 VW LT Sven Hedin Camper Van

#1157 OFFLINE   72_square

72_square

Rank Austin Metro

• Full Members
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

And you might as well have the rest of the family:

DSCF0738.JPG

5178.JPG

1303 bought as a bare shell.  Now got most bits to put it back together again.

Bug.jpg

Bug getting towed from old house to new one.

• HMC, John F, Crusty Sills and 3 others like this

1972 VW Variant

1968 VW Beetle

1975 VW 1303 Beetle

#1158 OFFLINE   D Spares & Tyres

D Spares & Tyres

Big member

• No longer member
  • 4,420 posts
  • 46 thanks
  • LocationMid nineties.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:02 PM

Nice to see that Variant with a standard ride height! You have to keep it to save it from 'them'
  • JeeExEll, Asimo, Sudsprint and 6 others like this

#1159 OFFLINE   72_square

72_square

Rank Austin Metro

• Full Members
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationCoventry

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:10 PM

Nice to see that Variant with a standard ride height! You have to keep it to save it from 'them'

I'm an old school fart, and not of the lowered pineapple class :).  I wants to keep it, but practical head says it needs to go.  I'll fix it first and then drive it and then fall back in love with it and keep it.

• Sudsprint and D Spares & Tyres like this

1972 VW Variant

1968 VW Beetle

1975 VW 1303 Beetle

#1160 OFFLINE   TheClutchBasketPodcast

TheClutchBasketPodcast

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 72 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:36 PM

where you from tcbp ?

Sorry for being slow, this forum moves pretty fast! I live in London which is not the best place for motoring enthusiasts but I do my best. Up to 3 vehicles now which is the start of a fleet!

#1161 OFFLINE   New POD

New POD

Apologising everyday since 1990

• Full Members
  • 7,234 posts
  • 29 thanks
  • LocationFormby - Just around the corner from MikeR

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:19 AM

The old jeep...

https://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q74...

Entering pedantic mode. With sarcasm and swearyness added for amusement. And a hint of irony

Jeep? Fuck Off. That's not a Jeep. That's something built by a Japanese company, sometime after the Jeep was used by it's enemies whilst fighting a war.
  • Lacquer Peel and JoeyEunos like this

#1162 OFFLINE   Jazoli

Jazoli

Omnipresent

• Full Members
  • 2,078 posts
  • 29 thanks
  • LocationNear a big lake

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:34 AM

Nice to see a friendly and welcoming arm is put around the shoulders of newbies........

But your right, its a Toyota
  • beko1987 likes this

sigs are shit, wgaf?

#1163 OFFLINE   New POD

New POD

• Full Members
  • 7,234 posts
  • 29 thanks

Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:29 AM

Nice to see a friendly and welcoming arm is put around the shoulders of newbies........

But your right, its a Toyota

I'm a twat. But not a nasty twat. A jokey benevolent twat. I welcome new bees with bants.
  • Jazoli, D Spares & Tyres and TrabbieRonnie like this

#1164 OFFLINE   TrabbieRonnie

TrabbieRonnie

Rank Morris Ital

• Full Members
  • 36 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

Entering pedantic mode. With sarcasm and swearyness added for amusement. And a hint of irony

Jeep? Fuck Off. That's not a Jeep. That's something built by a Japanese company, sometime after the Jeep was used by it's enemies whilst fighting a war.

Haha!  In this neck of the woods anything 4wd is either a jeep or a pick-up, we've had a Rav4 (wee jeep) before, and I have just been out fixing my friend's Mitsubishi jeep...  So the jeep it shall remain. 

Hopefully you feel better for getting it off your chest though, I'm just off to do a bit of hoovering... with my Dyson!

• Shite Knight, Asimo, New POD and 1 other like this

#1165 ONLINE   beko1987

beko1987

Reliable Renault

• Full Members
  • 15,877 posts
  • 74 thanks
  • LocationThame, Oxon

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:21 AM

bit of hoovering... with my Dyson!

Irritated-Angry-Bipolar.jpg

IMG_20171021_142448.jpg

• John F, Asimo, UltraWomble and 1 other like this
2001 Gooner2 Ph1 1.9Dci Expression (His)
2008 orl Vauxhalls r Shit Zafira 1.8 SRI 140 (Hers)

#1166 OFFLINE   auntiemaryscanary

auntiemaryscanary

Rank Austin Metro

• Full Members
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationNottm

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:06 AM

Hello all,

I'm from Nottm and I have Perodua Nippa. I use it quite a lot, but it broke down last night, boo hoo... Will post in the relevant part about the "problem".

Attached Images

• IMG_20180325_141029754.jpg

• binhoker668, Ghosty, Asimo and 7 others like this

#1167 OFFLINE   holdyerhandout

holdyerhandout

Rank Austin Metro

• Full Members
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:42 PM

Hi all, long time reader finally taking the plunge.  I'm nearly retired from the car industry so will shortly be freed from the burden of company car use.  I've got a modern fun car (mid life crisis Mustang V8 perfect for living in London) but I hanker after the simpler times when my idea of a flash motor was running a Mk1 sierra with a broken engine mount, a Rover SD1 with no rear dampers but a 4 speaker cassette player or a Metro HLE with added slowness.  You lot offer some great inspiration -- i'll be back for more soon.

• stuboy, beko1987, Sudsprint and 4 others like this

#1168 OFFLINE   Remspoor

Remspoor

Confused.

• Full Members
  • 816 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • LocationBeautiful Downtown Burbank.

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

i second that. Plus it has bumpers.

rju2V5Y.jpg

#1169 OFFLINE   New POD

New POD

• Full Members
  • 7,234 posts
  • 29 thanks

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:07 AM

Hi all, long time reader finally taking the plunge. I'm nearly retired from the car industry so will shortly be freed from the burden of company car use. I've got a modern fun car (mid life crisis Mustang V8 perfect for living in London) but I hanker after the simpler times when my idea of a flash motor was running a Mk1 sierra with a broken engine mount, a Rover SD1 with no rear dampers but a 4 speaker cassette player or a Metro HLE with added slowness. You lot offer some great inspiration -- i'll be back for more soon.

The post above yours offers my suggestion.

V8 mustang for town use and a toaster for long motorway cruising.

#1170 OFFLINE   UltraWomble

UltraWomble

Wombling Free since ПИЗДА

• Full Members
  • 6,365 posts
  • 32 thanks
  • LocationGranadaLand

Posted 21 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

Still deciding what to do with it.   I restored it in 2006 and ran it for 30k.  I then seized the engine and it sat in my garage for nine years whilst I peed around sorting houses out and moving house.  Recently got it going again as I had to sell the house it was stored at.  Promptly rewarded me by shitting out its gearbox and losing reverse gear.  It has sat on my front drive for six months or so learning who's the boss.  Got to decide whether to flog it (with the gearbox fixed), or keep it.  Trouble is I have three other knackered dubs to sort out as well (and little spare time to do it).

I do like these - one of the only early VW's that I rather like.

The Picasso is the future Morris Minor.

Citroen C8 Citroen Picasso Tomos Disco NVT Easy Rider Honda NH80 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users