Dave Numbers JIANT JALOPY Charadee Auction. GET BIDDING!!!

warren t claim

There's a rumour going around that our very own BorniteIdentity has been slipping my woman a length while I've been working nights.

Obviously, he's not too keen on me learning his address so for the sake of Autoshite harmony we think it'd be a good idea if he was outbid.

I think it’s fair to say that - if I win these at £40 - nobody will be laughing louder than Dave himself.

I think it’s fair to say that - if I win these at £40 - nobody will be laughing louder than Dave himself.

Bollocks.

post-17915-0-10505600-1533904747_thumb.png

"And that's an extra bid of forty pounds and two bollocks from the gentleman on my left, fortyantwobollocks, fortyantwobollocks, fortyantwobollocks, any advance on forty and two bollocks, do I hear three bollocks anywhere in the room? Are we all done at forty pounds and two bollocks from the gentleman on my left?"

• 2 weeks later...

I now want the full set!

I'm also working towards that goal, with all but two issues in my possession...

There's also a fair few PDF scans available for download on the Shitescan thread:

http://autoshite.com/topic/30704-shitescan-preservation-of-fading-old-newsprint-is-our-concern/

(Which is also where I've been dumping details of any Jalopy issues that pop up on Ebay from time to time.)

I've a surplus copy of Issue 15, which happens to be missing its back cover but is otherwise perfectly readable - if it's any use to you, I'm happy to pop it in the post, gratis.