Been Offered a W115 fer Free

VWPowered

No, leave it. For the simple reason that fields in France are supposed to have cars dumped in forgotten corners. Thats just how it is.

And its probably utterly rotten and fit only for weighing in and I think it'd be a shame to do that when it looks good sat where it is.

Don't think 250's are that rare - maybe they are in France where the engine capacity based purchase tax probably meant anything larger than a 200 was ridiculously expensive compared to a specced up DS. Have it if you want, but bear in mind there may be no floor left!

dont judge a bush by its cover..it still might be worth it..i love em...especially 200Ds..i travelled all over Sthrn Spain in them..my mate and I side slammed a kerb at 80Kph just outside Granada at night..he was pissed....burst 2 tyres..bent the axle..rooted 3/4 qtrs of the suspension... 50000pesetas later and a weeks work..back on the road..

No, leave it. For the simple reason that fields in France are supposed to have cars dumped in forgotten corners. Thats just how it is. And its probably utterly rotten and fit only for weighing in and I think it'd be a shame to do that when it looks good sat where it is.

Absolutely. By removing it, you are depriving some bored nippers of a fantasy land. As a kid on holidays in France during the seventies it was always a sly wander around to see what scrap was dotted about. Normally a Renault 4/8/10, early chevron grille 2CV.Around 1975 we pulled into a service station on the Autoroute near Lyon and there was a dumped Hillman Imp, RHD but with Brit plates removed. I stole the 'H' from the Hillman lettering on the bonnet and 34 years later, I still have it.There was an early sixties RHD Morris Mini Van dumped as well, and someone had actually nicked the wheels from it. :shock: