For sale; 1977 Austin Princess barnfind

Holytoledo!

It's a Worcestershire plate. Probably Kidderminster. Most cars round there used to be NP or AB

It is indeed Worcestershire, spent most of it's life outside Kidderminster, where I collected it from. First owner was a Bank Manager, then sold to it's second owner, who used it for many years and then instead of selling on decided to park the Princess up in a dry, used chicken shed (this was in 1991). I picked the car up in 2016 and i'm it's third owner. It's a very solid example, with blue stratos pillars and webasto roof and understand that it's quite a rare colour combo. 

I've just spent almost £1200 rebuilding the engine on my 2 litre O series as well as replacing the auto box for a manual one and all the palava that's involved with that so I really don't want another project. The club did show an interest in this car when it was first offered (I think it was offered for free but we said we'd make a donation to charity if we could secure the car) but our offer was declined.

• 11 months later...

Hello all.

I bought this last October from a fellow club member. The car has been stored in a dry garage since I bought it but I have not got around to doing anything with it. I have 3 other classics that need work and I need my garage space. Realistically I don't think I'll ever have the time to work on it and need to pass her on to someone who can get her back on the road. Should make a good project for someone. Please feel free to ask any questions. All the best, Ed

FOR SALE