1999 Merc E430 V8 - £11 a ticket, or £600 if you want it NOW. List on Page 2

RobT

You're doing a good job selling this to the punters Talbot, so please carry on!

If it's OK just to do the collection, smoke about in it for a week, then sell it on, I'll have number 26. I haven't the time or money for any more cars but just a collection would be fun.

I've no problem with that at all as it's essentially what I've done, albeit in a far more expensive way.

You're doing a good job selling this to the punters Talbot, so please carry on!

I really genuinely like(d) both my old W210 and my current S210. Not for being exciting.. they are somewhat Germanicly boring to drive, and the 3.0 6-cyl diesel in mine does drone a bit, but they're well engineered cars and give a solid, comfortable, sure-footed waft, which then changes to a mad dash for the (non-talbot)horizon when you plant it. A couple of weeks ago I drove my car over 2000 miles in 10 days, over half of those towing a large trailer. Easy Peasy. Do it again tomorrow.

The S210 is also the only estate car I have ever owned where I can fold the rear seats down fully without having to move my driver's seat forward and then end up looking like an orangutan driving a cosy coupe.

Guest Hooli

they're well engineered cars and give a solid, comfortable, sure-footed waft, which then changes to a mad dash for the (non-talbot)horizon when you plant it.

Chuckle at that.