Parking space needed A1 South - Friday 28th September

beko1987

Putting this here because I R a rebel, and hopefully it wont take long to get an answer...

My dad and myself are going to a gig in Islington on Friday the 28th of September. However, in Dad's haste to buy the tickets 15 minutes before they went on general sale he forgot he needs to be in Yorkshire for some speedway related meeting on Saturday.

To save him driving all the way to mine then driving in (he needs to drive as his blue badge is handy in that london), does anyone live near the A1ish south of the Black Cat? 

My vague plan is to finish work at lunchtime, drive to said parking spot and Dad meet me there from Peterborough, we totter off, and then come back quite late and he just carry on north and I peel off home, and save him extra mileage...

Anyone got a driveway space free for half a day, or live on a road where I can just park up for a bit? Could bring some beers as a token of goodwill/refurbished Dyson or something? Or if you need to do a tip run on said friday leave you the keys to the gooner...