AS in the Community: ASMM presents 'ShiteAuctions TV' in association with HUBNUT!

chaseracer

Keep forgetting to do a post about that. It was the most unbelievably fucked car in the history of the universe, but there's certainly no complaints from me.

I'll have you know, that fine motor was selected with care, thoughtfulness and complete desperation as we missed the cheap and less knackered chod that gets sold right at the beginning of the auction.

Looking unlikely at this point for myself and BlindTrev; The Alfa is in hospital, taken in late Thursday smoking like a laboratory Beagle on overtime.

Air filter or injectors hopefully, but either way, she's still there, and likely to wipe out my slush/going out and having fun fund for the month.

Arsecakes.

In light of recent Grumpy news I'm not really digging an adventure of this sort this weekend - meeting completely new faces stresses me out even if I know they are all sound - so I'll once again promise with my pinky extended that I'll be at the next one.

Depending on events between now and then I may be really needing a complete distraction, in which case that Auction game you played last time would be right up my street.

The shite auctioned was shit, as usual, but on the way home some bona fide spottage was had.

300,000 mile lacquer peel heaven with a valid ticket until next Easter:

43993789601_093fb36569_b.jpg

43945174842_02678f2492_b.jpg

Dub with the coveted OMGRATLUKYO:

43274921844_f05fc7af5c_b.jpg

Do not forget to moan and slag the seller on this forum if it breaks down on the collection thread.

The by far most half arsed attempt at a wanker's plate:

42184468590_20a5edde90_b.jpg

Colman's roffle prize:

43274898804_d669d66926_b.jpg

Some carefully dry stored barn finds:

42185245400_5fd033cd18_b.jpg

42185224030_774210d46a_b.jpg