Wanting something rare

lanciamatt

I'm wank on computers

????

post-13750-0-44237000-1531648812_thumb.png

To upload pics, you need to be on the full site not the mobile version. At the reply stage, hit 'more reply options' then choose file then attach file. Then stand up and spin round three times, recite the Lord's Prayer backwards and you're done. Hope that helps.

The maroon thema is a series 2 v6, so it's got the 2.8 prv engine fitted. Runs lovely and has a few upgrades. The blue one is a series 3 2.5td. Also very rare in UK. Only done 50k just got it back on road after been parked up 10 years. The dedra is a 2.0 turbo, this also just back on road after 15 years in a barn. Its been a nightmare to get it sorted. Had all new brake pipes, rear calipers and discs and pads. Full service, Cambelt kit, all new Ht leads and dizzy cap, new fuel pump new ignition module, alloys redone new tyres, bit of welding, heater matrix changed, new radiator. But I love it, it's quick too

The dedra is a 2.0 turbo...15 years in a barn

Yeah, that can happen - here's my old one (on the right) in the barn where I found it and its non-turbo friend:

8086064995_122a362b11_z.jpg

Inside the barn by Skizzer, on Flickr

And here's a little film of me de-barning it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOHUxWnFvw

Now owned by @Dermist of this parish, who has been patiently swearing his way through a complete restoration for the last couple of years.

Loved My Yugo 45.... nippy 903cc Fiat engine, quite quick for what it is..

Real Laugh to drive, especially as mine cost £25 - Delivered :D

surprisingly had little to no rust, and being Fiat based, surprisingly easy to work on

I thought you meant rare! Doah!

Yes there are still a few Yugos about -and quite fun to drive. My 45 came down from Scotland to the south coast -and subsequently went back there, so they can travel. often mistaken by the unknowing as a Mk1 Golf!

Ive a 511 &313 still, (the 128 copies) but they arent as much fun -trying to be serious.

Ive nt got a spare, sorry -but will ask about

I bought one of those Yugos for £25 in 2001. Same red.

Id drove fine until the starter motor packed up a month later.

I sold it for £15 and was given a mk2 Cav SRI due to the owner being banned.

That ran fine until the headgasket went on the way to Cornwall and dumped its guts on the Torpoint ferry 3 days later.