Brown Avensis. *Eyes down*

Jim Bell

Admit it, this is everyone but J.Bell Esq. in here...

Not terrified but since buying my ticket my mate has made me an offer I cannae refuse to buy his Honda CRV and I am just about to get a new gig that will require a stack more driving.

Avensis will do the job, so will CRV, so probably would 277K Jaag but that was terrifying me more (see for sale thread).

Will take a bit of explaining to Ms Rebel if I win, mind.

Not terrified but since buying my ticket my mate has made me an offer I cannae refuse to buy his Honda CRV and I am just about to get a new gig that will require a stack more driving.

Avensis will do the job, so will CRV, so probably would 277K Jaag but that was terrifying me more (see for sale thread).

I too will be in the fucked with the missus corner if I win, she was ok with one, grumbled at two and at the announcement of three I swear she glanced at the knife drawer...if I win the brown, it’ll be number four.

My only hope is it is so brown and uninteresting she either fails to notice it on drive or instantly forgets she has once she spots it.

I’ve been very hot to trot for a CR-V for yonks now. Keep me informed. You never know what could happen....

Cheers dude. Nearly all payments are in and paid so cheers everyone for being prompt. Draw is on for tomorrow.

Good news is that there's more than half a tank in her so the lucky winner should be reet for getting home. Theres a fine selection of travel mints in the centre cubby (see video) and it'll be ready for collection, taxed and set for the off almost any day but Saturday. Unless it's early on. As I'm off at a wedding in the afternoon.

1.bucketeer (via Moog)

2.djoptix

3.aldo135

4.jollysmart

5.tayne

6.barefoot

7.blakey79

8.moog

9.L1

10.bramz

11.miked

12. Gadgetgricey

13.aldo135

14. yes we see

15.Cavcraft

16. Sri05

17. Jumpingjehovahs

18. L1

19.gm

20.barmatt

21.mrsbinhoker

22. Blackbart

23.Keith777

24.Danterzza

25.moog

26.joeyeunos

27.95£pug

28. Binhoker668

29.djoptix

30.skattrd

31.amcrebel

32.dan_ztt

33.95£pug

34.Jumpingjehovahs

36. Sri05

37.jazoli

38.nyphur

39.stinkweel

40.Split_pin

41.miked

42.Jazoli

43.Cavcraft

44.yes we see

45.moog

46.yes wes ee

47.jamiewilson

48.NorfolkNWeigh

49.mrsbinhoker

50.foad

51.Lanciaman

52.L1

53.Keith777

54.barmatt

55. L1

56.annoy a mouse user.

57.95£pug

58.foad

59.ohdearme

Traditional bringing forward of The List in order to induce The Fear.