Skoda Favorit £700

Fabergé Greggs

I reckon there should be a set of Favorit alloys knocking about, they tend to outlast the rest of the car.

Also, I believe the alloys were added by Skoda UK once imported, and they sent empty containers back to Czech with more alloys in them. I hope that's right. Felly might have told me that originally!

Let's have a random pic of the coupé they never made...

post-20084-0-76477400-1531857647_thumb.jpg

Well Bought, Good Sir!

Those tailgate badges would drive me up the wall!

If I am not mistaken, the owner (whose name escapes me) of that fab turquoise one on here had a pair of front mudflaps for an estate.

Edit: Yoss! That's his name! Mudflaps: http://autoshite.com/topic/26782-felly-fav-and-trum/?p=1280480

I’ll never forget a mate of mine bought one of these in that fairly ‘apparent’ green colour back in 2009. He was successful in property, but fell in love with his Skoda and drove it all around the country keeping various appointments. It would have been pretty old by then, but resembled something twice its age. He absolutely adored it, and it was as much a part of the family as his fat headed Labrador and buxom fiancée.

Well bought J2S. Hope to see it around.

Caribbean green. As immortalised by Billy Ocean. ????

Brilliant colour on a great little car.

Love the way they out an ESTATE badge on the bootlid.

Like you're going to look around it, see the badge, look at the shape of the back end again and go "oh yeah!"

I know it’s ridiculous. It may as well say “car”

• 2 weeks later...