Colon Erection Friend.

yes oui si

Wwwwwoooooooooo!!!!

Green means money thats my favorite colour let her rip tater chip I need me a beer ask Dinnis bought it on the old interwebs Gas Monkey gets paid!

Nope, I've tried reading that six times and that still doesn't make sense. Could you break that down phonetically for me please ?

Sorry for the lack of updates - everything went absolutely fine.

Wonderful car, impeccable road manners, looks great from twenty feet away, and only needs minor fettling to look great close up as well.

It is impossible to overemphasise just how green it is. The carpet, the mats, the trim, the dash, the leather... If they could get green wood then they'd be all over it.

Only downside - ran out of fuel when still showing a quarter tank. Apparently a common issue due to the quasi twin tank design. Brimmed it and fine since :)

If nobody twigged, it's this: http://autoshite.com/topic/31595-e39-bmw-530d-manual-25-orf-now-£750/?fromsearch=1

Chris was fantastic - helped me out when my replacement phone decided that it didn't want to phone any more. Great seller, would buy from again.

Glad you made it home safe Nicky...

Top buyer and thoroughly nice bloke.

Would sell to again etc

Apologies for the fuel gauge situ ..

When I had it,if it showed a quarter of a tank it had a quarter of a tank.

Though I did forget to tell you probably best not to run it too low ...Though wouldn't of helped now the sender's playing up, Sorry.