Now sold, 2005 Alfa 147 JTD Lusso

Dave_Q

List updated, thanks all.

What a nice man. Just checked, Fiat list 2 different part numbers but several places on ebay list the same one for both so it's got to be worth a crack.

I saw your thread, you're in Cas Vegas? I live in Brighouse and work in Huddersfield. Do you ever get over this way? If not will happily pay post as I'm unlikely to get over your way soon.

Thanks.

Not over that way any time soon so I'll bung them in a box. pm me your address and I'll get them posted off on Friday.

This is clearly an absurd way for me to get rid of my own Alfa, by investing in the roffle for the competing cars on here. I'll take a random ticket and hope to god I don't win it.

Cheaper than paying for an AT ad and more fun.

Tell you what, I have put you down for #44, swap you for #44 in your roffle then theres an outside chance we can both confuse & upset our wives simultaneously.

The wife assures me she definitely posted the MAF today - I have no idea how much postage was so on the basis that the money came out of the wife's pocket, you can treat the postage as free :)  fingers crossed it works.

I'm avoiding discussing cars with the missus at present as the ultra reliable Saab 9-5 I bought to replace the 147 definitely doesn't have a massively corroded oil cooler line and certainly wouldn't be weeping out ATF fluid everywhere I've been on the drive...

The wife assures me she definitely posted the MAF today - I have no idea how much postage was so on the basis that the money came out of the wife's pocket, you can treat the postage as free :)  fingers crossed it works.

I'm avoiding discussing cars with the missus at present as the ultra reliable Saab 9-5 I bought to replace the 147 definitely doesn't have a massively corroded oil cooler line and certainly wouldn't be weeping out ATF fluid everywhere I've been on the drive...

Thanks again for sending it. Not arrived yet but I'm sure it will shortly.

Yes please 1 random for me

You're in, number 16.

A man off of Autotrader who hasn't actually seen it is definitely* coming for it tomorrow apparently, will let you all know how that goes.

Thanks again for sending it. Not arrived yet but I'm sure it will shortly.

You're in, number 16.

A man off of Autotrader who hasn't actually seen it is definitely* coming for it tomorrow apparently, will let you all know how that goes.

GLWS...convince him he wants a 2.0 twinny and then send him along the M62 to me :)

Did you get that maf to work btw?